CSNbbs
Something Good - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Northern Illinois (/forum-468.html)
+----- Thread: Something Good (/thread-947203.html)

Something Good - HUSKIEFOOTBALLFAN - 05-06-2022 05:08 PM

Ollie's

[Image: CFeRMkOd?format=jpg&name=medium]

Pull it up next to Huskie Stadium! Will make you forget about not getting a hot dog COGS

Something Good - Dog Fan - 05-06-2022 06:54 PM

If Ollie’s can park next to Huskie Stadium and offer us some fresh hot dog flavored custard, we’ll all be in heaven!

RE: Something Good - pvk75 - 05-06-2022 07:04 PM

If STF and Cheney can't monetize it ... don't they have a vendor contract with Sodexo? ... maybe charge for the parking space? ...

RE: Something Good - NIUfilmmaker - 05-06-2022 08:54 PM

Ollies is the Sh*t...

RE: Something Good - Schaefer Beer - 05-07-2022 01:00 AM

I could imagine a dangerous scene where STF is enjoying an Ollie's custard in a waffle cone while driving his golf cart on a sunny September Saturday day outside
Huskie Stadium before a Huskie home game.

Since the sun is melting his Ollie's custard in a waffle cone which is dripping down his hands, STF is licking his hands to make sure he does not miss one drop of Ollie's fantastic custard. In the meantime, STF who is distracted by his desire to lick his Ollie custard covered hands, takes his eye off the cart path and runs his cart into Dog Fan's car who has been idling in the road beeping at STF for 10 minutes.

In the ensuing collision, we come to find that Dog Fan is neutered which causes his libido to decrease dramatically. This causes Dog Fan to talk about the DeKalb Baptist Church in his posts instead of the Grotto.

So, to avoid a tragedy, I do not think it is wise to have Ollie's truck on the grounds of Huskie Stadiums during football games.

In all seriousness, I am surprised Ollie's hasn't had a presence at football games already. Loved Ollie's! It started me to this nice pear-shaped figure I have today.

Something Good - Dog Fan - 05-07-2022 08:27 AM

(05-07-2022 01:00 AM)Schaefer Beer Wrote:  I could imagine a dangerous scene where STF is enjoying an Ollie's custard in a waffle cone while driving his golf cart on a sunny September Saturday day outside

Since the sun is melting his Ollie's custard in a waffle cone which is dripping down his hands, STF is licking his hands to make sure he does not miss one drop of Ollie's fantastic custard. In the meantime, STF who is distracted by his desire to lick his Ollie custard covered hands, takes his eye off the cart path and runs his cart into Dog Fan's car who has been idling in the road beeping at STF for 10 minutes.

In the ensuing collision, we come to find that Dog Fan is neutered which causes his libido to decrease dramatically. This causes Dog Fan to talk about the DeKalb Baptist Church in his posts instead of the Grotto.

So, to avoid a tragedy, I do not think it is wise to have Ollie's truck on the grounds of Huskie Stadiums during football games.

In all seriousness, I am surprised Ollie's hasn't had a presence at football games already. Loved Ollie's! It started me to this nice pear-shaped figure I have today.

You have a most vivid - and scary - imagination. I have often thought about going to the DeKalb Baptist Church to expiate my sins, but they would not let me watch my special Grotto films in the pews. And if STF were to crash into me, I would sue his pants off. Then, he would have to drive around in his golf cart without pants, and that would give you somewhat different nightmares.

Something Good - Dog Fan - 05-07-2022 12:27 PM

(05-06-2022 07:04 PM)pvk75 Wrote:  If STF and Cheney can't monetize it ... don't they have a vendor contract with Sodexo? ... maybe charge for the parking space? ...

Perhaps STF would be amenable to Ollie’s adding $1.00 to each scoop of ice cream to be given to Athletics. 10% of the amount collected could go to his golf cart maintenance.

RE: Something Good - Schaefer Beer - 05-07-2022 08:01 PM

(05-07-2022 08:27 AM)Dog Fan Wrote:  
(05-07-2022 01:00 AM)Schaefer Beer Wrote:  I could imagine a dangerous scene where STF is enjoying an Ollie's custard in a waffle cone while driving his golf cart on a sunny September Saturday day outside

You have a most vivid - and scary - imagination. I have often thought about going to the DeKalb Baptist Church to expiate my sins, but they would not let me watch my special Grotto films in the pews. And if STF were to crash into me, I would sue his pants off. Then, he would have to drive around in his golf cart without pants, and that would give you somewhat different nightmares.

I thought you were going to say that the confessional reminds you of a Grotto video booth

RE: Something Good - DiehardHuskie - 05-08-2022 09:35 PM

A bunch of food trucks parked along Stadium Drive outside the south end zone would be really cool.