CSNbbs
Make sure to cancel your FLO subscriptions - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: Drexel (/forum-681.html)
+----- Thread: Make sure to cancel your FLO subscriptions (/thread-942897.html)

Make sure to cancel your FLO subscriptions - J.B. - 02-23-2022 12:17 PM

With the exception of HC, I assume that most of you with FLO subscriptions have month to month subscriptions just for the purpose of watching CAA basketball. I just got billed on 2/22 for my final month of FLO and I logged in and clicked "cancel". This gives me access until 3/22/22, when basketball season is over.

It's common to forget to cancel and get pissed off after the auto renewal, so I'm offering this public service to everybody.

And no, Carp, most of us do not want to keep it to watch things like dirt bike racing, and middle school wrestling meets. 04-cheers

RE: Make sure to cancel your FLO subscriptions - JonP - 02-23-2022 01:01 PM

I feel bad that I didn't subscribe to Flo this season. I did ESPN+ in the out of conference season, since Drexel actually had a few games there. (Not perfect, but a better experience than Flo.) For conference play, I found other ways to watch away games.

RE: Make sure to cancel your FLO subscriptions - hiroshimacarp - 02-23-2022 01:25 PM

i haven't watched dirt bike racing but that's probably on there too.

dirt track racing...yes...plenty of that. the icebreaker at lincoln speedway for the sprint cars is saturday. i'll save $40 plus gas if i watch at home.

enjoyed the villanova women's game last night as well.

RE: Make sure to cancel your FLO subscriptions - EvanJ - 02-23-2022 05:17 PM

I made a note to myself to cancel before I read this topic.