CSNbbs
Fantasy League - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Charles Harris Memorial People's Forum (/forum-511.html)
+------ Thread: Fantasy League (/thread-941781.html)

Fantasy League - ncrdbl1 - 02-07-2022 02:13 PM

Fantasy Racing

The site that has hosted our league is no longer offering fantasy games.

Tried to set up an ESPN racing league but was unable to do so.

While not a fan of their format I have created the league on the NASCAR.com site.

Go to NASCAR.com sign up for fantasy Racing and look for Midsouth 2022.

Will create this years fantasy baseball league as soon as lock out is over or by deadline created by ESPN..

RE: Fantasy League - k2tigers - 02-07-2022 02:20 PM

does this belong somewhere else perhaps?

RE: Fantasy League - ncrdbl1 - 02-07-2022 02:28 PM

(02-07-2022 02:20 PM)k2tigers Wrote:  does this belong somewhere else perhaps?

Technically yes and I expect it to be moved eventually.

Other boards do not get the traffic as the mainboard so it's best to have it here just for the short period first for exposure before it's moved.

RE: Fantasy League - TGTiger - 02-08-2022 10:22 AM

What makes watching cars go in circles more exciting?

Using statistics to compete against other people who selected cars going in circles!

Exciting stuff!

RE: Fantasy League - Browning Hall - 02-08-2022 12:57 PM

(02-08-2022 10:22 AM)TGTiger Wrote:  What makes watching cars go in circles more exciting?

Using statistics to compete against other people who selected cars going in circles!

Exciting stuff!

If you don’t understand the skill and strategies involved in any sport and have no desire to learn, that sport will always be “cars going in circles”. That’s why some people find baseball boring. Or soccer. I’m not a big fan of soccer, but I readily admit it’s partly because I don’t understand what the hell I'm watching and I’m not inclined to learn. Same goes for NASCAR to an extent, but I do understand it’s much more than “cars going in circles”.

RE: Fantasy League - TGTiger - 02-09-2022 01:12 AM

(02-08-2022 12:57 PM)Browning Hall Wrote:  
(02-08-2022 10:22 AM)TGTiger Wrote:  What makes watching cars go in circles more exciting?

Exciting stuff!

If you don’t understand the skill and strategies involved in any sport and have no desire to learn, that sport will always be “cars going in circles”. That’s why some people find baseball boring. Or soccer. I’m not a big fan of soccer, but I readily admit it’s partly because I don’t understand what the hell I'm watching and I’m not inclined to learn. Same goes for NASCAR to an extent, but I do understand it’s much more than “cars going in circles”.

Only thing better is people going in circles.

Hey I’m starting a speed waking fantasy league if you want to join.

RE: Fantasy League - Hernando Hills Tiger - 02-09-2022 06:25 PM

(02-09-2022 01:12 AM)TGTiger Wrote:  

Exciting stuff!

I would like to join. On what channel can I view this event?

RE: Fantasy League - Browning Hall - 02-09-2022 08:29 PM

Exciting stuff!

As long as I don’t have to do anything, sure.

RE: Fantasy League - TGTiger - 02-09-2022 10:08 PM

(02-09-2022 08:29 PM)Browning Hall Wrote:  

Exciting stuff!

Have you ever been in a fantasy league where you’ve had to exert yourself physically?

RE: Fantasy League - TGTiger - 02-09-2022 10:11 PM

(02-09-2022 06:25 PM)Hernando Hills Tiger Wrote:  

Exciting stuff!

The ocho gave up their rights it’s now on espn 12 aka the doce.

Also working on a fantasy handball, curling, dodgeball, and snail race league.

All of which are more exciting than OP’s league.

RE: Fantasy League - Browning Hall - 02-09-2022 11:12 PM

(02-09-2022 10:08 PM)TGTiger Wrote:  
(02-09-2022 08:29 PM)Browning Hall Wrote:  

Exciting stuff!

Have you ever been in a fantasy league where you’ve had to exert yourself physically?

No but I meant mental exertion. I don’t want any responsibility and I most definitely won’t answer any questions so don’t ask another one.

RE: Fantasy League - Hernando Hills Tiger - 02-11-2022 12:50 PM

(02-09-2022 10:11 PM)TGTiger Wrote:  
(02-09-2022 06:25 PM)Hernando Hills Tiger Wrote:  

Exciting stuff!

The ocho gave up their rights it’s now on espn 12 aka the doce.

Also working on a fantasy handball, curling, dodgeball, and snail race league.

All of which are more exciting than OP’s league.

The biggest league I've been in are the marble races.