CSNbbs
What has happen to this Board? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt West Team Talk (/forum-290.html)
+----- Forum: Southern Miss (/forum-447.html)
+----- Thread: What has happen to this Board? (/thread-939490.html)

Pages: 1 2

What has happen to this Board? - sksmith1026 - 01-04-2022 06:15 PM

Gosh guys this board is dead for weeks now. No basketball talk no Baseball outlook, what gives? You got folks on the main CUSA board asking the conference to pull the CUSA Tournament from Southern Miss. We have a chance to move out at the end of this year to the Sun Belt and crickets..................................

Asking for a friend 03-cool04-cheers

RE: What has happen to this Board? - Footballeagle - 01-05-2022 01:06 PM

(01-04-2022 06:15 PM)sksmith1026 Wrote:  Gosh guys this board is dead for weeks now. No basketball talk no Baseball outlook, what gives? You got folks on the main CUSA board asking the conference to pull the CUSA Tournament from Southern Miss. We have a chance to move out at the end of this year to the Sun Belt and crickets..................................

Asking for a friend 03-cool04-cheers
I've been wondering that myself? There are several other boards out there that are like this. im assuming they went to pay sites or the facebook site

RE: What has happen to this Board? - EagNBran - 01-05-2022 10:32 PM

Just a lot of apathy around the program. Doesn’t help that basketball is garbage.

RE: What has happen to this Board? - eaglebeaver - 01-06-2022 08:09 AM

I blame Antifa! 04-cheers04-cheers03-lmfao03-lmfao

RE: What has happen to this Board? - Footballeagle - 01-06-2022 10:27 AM

(01-05-2022 10:32 PM)EagNBran Wrote:  Just a lot of apathy around the program. Doesn’t help that basketball is garbage.

Honestly there is a lot of apathy around the entire school if you ask me. Its simply just not the institution i attended anymore.

RE: What has happen to this Board? - gdunn - 01-06-2022 10:43 AM

I think it'll change.. New Conference.. We'll have a competent coach at the helm for a second year that's committed to success (mainly because he's eyeing P5 coaching, it's not a bad thing).. Eventually we'll hire a good MBB coach.. Maybe.

RE: What has happen to this Board? - Eagleaidaholic - 01-06-2022 03:48 PM

I see baseball made some cuts after the Fall. Fewer guys on the roster.

RE: What has happen to this Board? - FairwayEagle - 01-08-2022 01:20 PM

Let’s see- the last visit to the board by either moderator was 2 years ago. Sounds like an active mod would help. How do mods get changed?

RE: What has happen to this Board? - SouthernMissSNu - 01-09-2022 09:12 AM

Drama 2-3 years ago. Basically had a mutiny after Eaglepost went down and those posters came here, inside jokes followed, people not familiar with EP got offended and annoyed, The super mods came in and instituted martial law, EP went to FB. This board died.

RE: What has happen to this Board? - Reggie Favre - 01-10-2022 08:02 PM

The off season coupled with suck-ville. It happens. If we do good in baseball it will pick up. Then dead during the summer and pick up again during football season (if we dont suck).

RE: What has happen to this Board? - poEDicJustice - 01-12-2022 08:06 PM

It's not apathy. You just have to go y the right places. Facebook groups are usually pretty busy. As well as the 24/7 and biggoldnation chats.

RE: What has happen to this Board? - HarborPointe - 01-14-2022 10:36 AM

Over time, it just became less & less the place of choice to congregate. As SNu said, there was the big blow up a couple years ago when the mod(s) scorched the earth because one or two people were showing their ass. A lot of the people who were left didn’t care for how that went down and bailed as well. Fewer people = less discussion, and it never really recovered. It still perks up during football season, but it was always slower in here during basketball seasons and there’s REALLY nothing to talk about now with how bad the team is with no end in sight.

All the conference-related talk is happening on this site’s Sun Belt board. There’s a decent handful of USM fans engaging there.

RE: What has happen to this Board? - Purplehazed - 01-14-2022 06:48 PM

USM needs to move to the Belt board asap

RE: What has happen to this Board? - Eagleyed - 01-15-2022 08:44 PM

There are 3 active Southern Miss sports boards that I know of so a 4th seems redundant.

Also not too much to talk about basketball wise. I don't know much about baseball so can't really comment there.

I always read all the posts made on this board when they do get posted though.

RE: What has happen to this Board? - sksmith1026 - 01-16-2022 02:12 PM

(01-15-2022 08:44 PM)Eagleyed Wrote:  There are 3 active Southern Miss sports boards that I know of so a 4th seems redundant.

Also not too much to talk about basketball wise. I don't know much about baseball so can't really comment there.

I always read all the posts made on this board when they do get posted though.

well I think I've been on all three and except for Big Gold Nation when Lanny was running It, this is the best well, was the best. the SunBelt board is active I think I'll just stay there.

RE: What has happen to this Board? - gdunn - 01-17-2022 09:17 AM

Maybe when we move this over to the Funbelt board it'll be active a little more. The SBC fans over there are more active and not as brash as other teams, which I dig.

RE: What has happen to this Board? - SouthernMissSNu - 01-17-2022 11:23 AM

(01-17-2022 09:17 AM)gdunn Wrote:  Maybe when we move this over to the Funbelt board it'll be active a little more. The SBC fans over there are more active and not as brash as other teams, which I dig.

Read: Don’t despise us. I think every CUSA teams fans hate us except Marshall.

RE: What has happen to this Board? - gdunn - 01-17-2022 02:45 PM

(01-17-2022 11:23 AM)SouthernMissSNu Wrote:  
(01-17-2022 09:17 AM)gdunn Wrote:  Maybe when we move this over to the Funbelt board it'll be active a little more. The SBC fans over there are more active and not as brash as other teams, which I dig.

Hate has been there for awhile. We've had a proud past while others haven't. They hate to see us succeed and love to see us fail.

RE: What has happen to this Board? - SouthernMissSNu - 01-17-2022 10:10 PM

(01-17-2022 02:45 PM)gdunn Wrote:  

Hate has been there for awhile. We've had a proud past while others haven't. They hate to see us succeed and love to see us fail.

Stayed in CUSA long enough to see us become the villain.

RE: What has happen to this Board? - gdunn - 01-18-2022 08:47 AM

(01-17-2022 10:10 PM)SouthernMissSNu Wrote:  
(01-17-2022 02:45 PM)gdunn Wrote:  

Stayed in CUSA long enough to see us become the villain.

With a few exceptions.