CSNbbs
Cuse Rumored To Be Hiring Two UVA Coaches - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ACCbbs (/forum-381.html)
+---- Forum: ACC Conference Talk (/forum-351.html)
+---- Thread: Cuse Rumored To Be Hiring Two UVA Coaches (/thread-938699.html)

Cuse Rumored To Be Hiring Two UVA Coaches - TexanMark - 12-22-2021 06:23 PM

Pretty good fit for Cuse.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/syracuse-targeting-two-virginia-coaches-for-offensive-coordinator-26-qb-coach-positions-report/ar-AARYAGm

RE: Cuse Rumored To Be Hiring Two UVA Coaches - TexanMark - 12-30-2021 01:36 PM

Announced today...two great gets for Cuse.

Drunk on Orange Kool-Aid has me thinking 8 or 9 wins.

RE: Cuse Rumored To Be Hiring Two UVA Coaches - cuseroc - 12-30-2021 02:03 PM

(12-30-2021 01:36 PM)TexanMark Wrote:  Announced today...two great gets for Cuse.

Drunk on Orange Kool-Aid has me thinking 8 or 9 wins.

Thats the least that we should expect from a coach who will be on his seventh year in the program with only one winning season to show. He has almost totally revamped the defensive coaches and the offensive coaches, so there is no one else to blame for his failures at SU. He cant blame it on the talent because he recruited every player on the roster. The roster is pretty talented anyway. This team should have been bowling this season, except for Babers very bad coaching in tight games.

RE: Cuse Rumored To Be Hiring Two UVA Coaches - cuseroc - 12-31-2021 11:30 AM

I read somewhere that Anae was a little miffed that his alma mater, BYU, didnt hire him as HC when Mendenhall left for Virginia, so he left BYU to come to Virginia with Mendenhall. Putting 2+2 together tells me that that may have been a carrot for Anae if Babers fails next year, that he would have a chance to be HC at SU.

RE: Cuse Rumored To Be Hiring Two UVA Coaches - TexanMark - 12-31-2021 07:06 PM

He is 63...so he could be a short term solution. I expect Cuse to finish in the Top 3 in the Atlantic next year if they can get a couple DL from the portal.