CSNbbs
You like the 2022 baseball schedule? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SoConbbs (/forum-266.html)
+---- Forum: SoCon Team Talk (/forum-944.html)
+----- Forum: ETSU (/forum-335.html)
+------ Forum: Baseball and Olympic Sports (/forum-338.html)
+------ Thread: You like the 2022 baseball schedule? (/thread-938562.html)

You like the 2022 baseball schedule? - frankenheimer - 12-21-2021 06:06 AM

The opponents are the same kind of opponents I recall from the last few years. I'm asking more about the return to Friday-Saturday-Sunday series from the Friday-Saturday series of last year.

I don't know what the players and coaches like - spreading it out or the Saturday double-header. I can see good and bad from both.

As for me, I prefer the Friday-Saturday-Sunday series. I would almost never stay for the Saturday double header; I'd either pick a game based on other commitments or watch the first and maybe stay as long as I could stand (or really sit) for the second. I will still miss games on the 3-day series, but it will be more because of life rather than butt fatigue.

As far as the opponents and schedule, there's a big stretch the last half of March where they are home - I may have to live in JC to save on gas during that part of the schedule!

I am a little disappointed that we don't have any large conference schools coming to JC. In the past, we could get a big conference school from the north to come down in February or March for a weekend series. And the closer schools, UT, VPI, and Clemson, are not coming for a home and home weekday games.