CSNbbs
Fresno st - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: Fresno st (/thread-929973.html)

Fresno st - vcoog - 09-19-2021 01:42 AM

Not sure who’s awake to watch the end of this game but whatever Fresno needs to join the AAC give it to them. What a game 55 second drive to upset ucla.

AAC kicks out USF and temple then merges with the best of the MWC for two divisions

ECU, Memphis, Marshall or app state, Tulane, Tulsa, Smu, Navy, Air Force, Boise St, SDSU, Fresno, Wyoming ?

**** I’d watch it.

RE: Fresno st - pesik - 09-19-2021 01:46 AM

i dont get the unnecessary jab on usf and temple... both have had multiple 10+ win seasons in the last 6 years alone .. if you averaged the best recruiting g5 team since the inception of the aac (2012 till now)... usf would be #1

and wyoming???..and if we are doing recency bias marshall just lost to ECU

RE: Fresno st - All4One - 09-19-2021 01:51 AM

(09-19-2021 01:42 AM)vcoog Wrote:  Not sure who’s awake to watch the end of this game but whatever Fresno needs to join the AAC give it to them. What a game 55 second drive to upset ucla.

AAC kicks out USF and temple then merges with the best of the MWC for two divisions

ECU, Memphis, Marshall or app state, Tulane, Tulsa, Smu, Navy, Air Force, Boise St, SDSU, Fresno, Wyoming ?

**** I’d watch it.

Yeah, that was very impressive. After UCLA upset Top 10 LSU the week before sports media outlets all over had been creaming themselves over UCLA calling them a CFP contender. Fresno probably just closed that door. They made that final score look easy.

RE: Fresno st - Fishpro10987 - 09-19-2021 02:30 AM

(09-19-2021 01:51 AM)All4One Wrote:  
(09-19-2021 01:42 AM)vcoog Wrote:  Not sure who’s awake to watch the end of this game but whatever Fresno needs to join the AAC give it to them. What a game 55 second drive to upset ucla.

**** I’d watch it.

Yeah, that was very impressive. After UCLA upset Top 10 LSU the week before sports media outlets all over had been creaming themselves over UCLA calling them a CFP contender. Fresno probably just closed that door. They made that final score look easy.

Fresno came close to beating Oregon in week 1.

RE: Fresno st - sierrajip - 09-19-2021 03:21 AM

Fresno State deserves to be ranked. Will it happen, I hope so.

RE: Fresno st - templefootballfan - 09-19-2021 04:51 AM

MWC played 10 games vs Pac 12.
9 on the road, and got 5 wins

RE: Fresno st - GoOwls111 - 09-19-2021 05:28 AM

**** I’d watch it.

Great finish,

We actually don't need to kick anyone out, I rather have the bottom of the AAC than that of the MW.

I've said going to 16 is my preference, 8 AAC and top 8 MW, after that the payout per team will go down.

My gut feeling is AAC only adds 4 (AFA, CSU, SDSU, and BSU). Would like to see Fresno State-SDSU... BSU-UTSU.. AFA-CSU at a minimum.

RE: Fresno st - Memphis Yankee - 09-19-2021 07:35 AM

**** I’d watch it.

Did I not say Fresno was a good program. I was up in Reno watching them play Nevada and they were really good. Had a running back that was a monster.

Fresno fans kept chanting this annoying song during the game. The P.A. guy for Nevada forgot to turn off his mic and said, "Is that the only F*****g song they know?". The whole stadium just gasped. It was hilarious.

RE: Fresno st - Cubanbull1 - 09-19-2021 08:11 AM

**** I’d watch it.

Funny. How many top 25 finishes does Fresno have in past 5 years? USF has had two.
So while Fresno is having a good season, is funny how some posters just like the flavor of the month.
Maybe you should now be in a Big12 board asking to throw out Kansas.

RE: Fresno st - Virginia Tiger - 09-19-2021 08:21 AM

(09-19-2021 07:35 AM)Memphis Yankee Wrote:  

**** I’d watch it.

Did I not say Fresno was a good program. I was up in Reno watching them play Nevada and they were really good. Had a running back that was a monster.

Fresno fans kept chanting this annoying song during the game. The P.A. guy for Nevada forgot to turn off his mic and said, "Is that the only F*****g song they know?". The whole stadium just gasped. It was hilarious.

Good for the P.A. guy. Probably did it on purpose. I have a list of annoying/stale songs that I wish more P.A. announcers would bash:

- Rocky Top
- Jump Around
- Sandstorm
- Sweet Caroline
- Take Me Home Country Roads

and for basketball:
- Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye

RE: Fresno st - panama - 09-19-2021 08:27 AM

**** I’d watch it.
Sounds like you want relegation. What do you do when Fresno State sucks again? Lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

RE: Fresno st - panama - 09-19-2021 08:30 AM

(09-19-2021 08:21 AM)Virginia Tiger Wrote:  
(09-19-2021 07:35 AM)Memphis Yankee Wrote:  

**** I’d watch it.

Good for the P.A. guy. Probably did it on purpose. I have a list of annoying/stale songs that I wish more P.A. announcers would bash:

- Rocky Top
- Jump Around
- Sandstorm
- Sweet Caroline
- Take Me Home Country Roads

and for basketball:
- Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye
Aren't at least three of those played in one specific place?

You want Tennessee to not play Rocky Top?

Lolz

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

RE: Fresno st - mustangxc - 09-19-2021 08:39 AM

USF and Temple are two of the strongest programs in the remaining 8. I agree that Fresno State is a strong program though. They are my 3rd choice ahead of Colorado State and Air Force. They were the first BCS busters with David Carr. Unfortunately they never managed to have the perfect season so they never made a BCS game but got the ball rolling on the non-aq's in BCS games thanks to the national attention they got in defeating Oregon State.