CSNbbs
Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping (/thread-924365.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping - green - 06-28-2021 07:31 PM

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1409670854754111491

I SPY

RE: Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping - AdoptedMonarch - 06-29-2021 04:59 AM

This is a very serious charge. I was withholding comment until I saw more about it. I am surprised at the absence of any further comment this morning - - at least not on any of the news sites I regularly peruse.

Only one of two possibilities exist: either Tucker Carlson is an irresponsible, conniving liar or the Biden administration is an out-of-control nest of leftist fascists, as scandalous as the former Obama administration. My bet is on the latter, but I will wait to see what further develops.

After floating a charge this serious, Tucker Carlson and Fox News had better not let it just go dark.

RE: Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping - ericsrevenge76 - 06-29-2021 05:56 AM

(06-29-2021 04:59 AM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  This is a very serious charge. I was withholding comment until I saw more about it. I am surprised at the absence of any further comment this morning - - at least not on any of the news sites I regularly peruse.

Only one of two possibilities exist: either Tucker Carlson is an irresponsible, conniving liar or the Biden administration is an out-of-control nest of leftist fascists, as scandalous as the former Obama administration. My bet is on the latter, but I will wait to see what further develops.

After floating a charge this serious, Tucker Carlson and Fox News had better not let it just go dark.

I don't know why anyone would find this remotely hard to believe, the left has openly been campaigning to get him off the air for a while. They targeted advertisers hard, and now its basically my pillow and one or two other advertisers in every commercial break. And this is the highest rated prime time news program in the nation, yet almost no advertisers are interested.

Biden has the exact same people in most positions Obama had, and the Obama administration had a well documented history of spying on reporters.

If you watch Tucker nightly, he is one of the few people on TV exposing the collusion between the left and the media and their attempts to set up their one party system and subvert our republic and centralize power. And he has a sizable audience.

IMO his days are numbered. They will find a way to get rid of him. If they can totally silence the president of the United States (Trump), they can certainly silence Tucker Carlson.

RE: Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping - Redwingtom - 06-29-2021 06:20 AM

(06-29-2021 05:56 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(06-29-2021 04:59 AM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  This is a very serious charge. I was withholding comment until I saw more about it. I am surprised at the absence of any further comment this morning - - at least not on any of the news sites I regularly peruse.

I don't know why anyone would find this remotely hard to believe, the left has openly been campaigning to get him off the air for a while. They targeted advertisers hard, and now its basically my pillow and one or two other advertisers in every commercial break. And this is the highest rated prime time news program in the nation, yet almost no advertisers are interested.

Biden has the exact same people in most positions Obama had, and the Obama administration had a well documented history of spying on reporters.

If you watch Tucker nightly, he is one of the few people on TV exposing the collusion between the left and the media and their attempts to set up their one party system and subvert our republic and centralize power. And he has a sizable audience.

IMO his days are numbered. They will find a way to get rid of him. If they can totally silence the president of the United States (trump), they can certainly silence Tucker Carlson.

03-lol

We only wish someone had that power!

RE: Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping - Redwingtom - 06-29-2021 06:21 AM

RE: Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping - NCeagle - 06-29-2021 06:26 AM

there are people who still take this guy seriously?

RE: Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping - ericsrevenge76 - 06-29-2021 06:27 AM

Yep, even Commie Tommie knows its likely real.

Cue the trolling....

MUH RUSSIA!

RE: Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping - Redwingtom - 06-29-2021 06:30 AM

(06-29-2021 06:27 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  Yep, even Commie Tommie knows its likely real.

Cue the trolling....

The guy practically works for Russia now, dicksrevered. He needs to be watched by somebody!

He's a cancer...attacking our military...lying...etc.

RE: Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping - BuffaloTN - 06-29-2021 06:43 AM

(06-29-2021 06:26 AM)NCeagle Wrote:  there are people who still take this guy seriously?

Who, CommieTom?

RE: Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping - TigerBlue4Ever - 06-29-2021 06:58 AM

It doesn't take a leap of faith to accept the latter.

RE: Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping - TigerBlue4Ever - 06-29-2021 07:00 AM

(06-29-2021 06:20 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

IMO his days are numbered. They will find a way to get rid of him. If they can totally silence the president of the United States (trump), they can certainly silence Tucker Carlson.

03-lol

Were you asleep the entire last year of his presidency, especially the run up to the election when every major platform banned him? You really are a douchebag.

RE: Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping - TigerBlue4Ever - 06-29-2021 07:02 AM

(06-29-2021 06:30 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(06-29-2021 06:27 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  Yep, even Commie Tommie knows its likely real.

Cue the trolling....

The guy practically works for Russia now, dicksrevered. He needs to be watched by somebody!

speaking about something with which you're intimately familiar I see.

RE: Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping - Redwingtom - 06-29-2021 07:26 AM

(06-29-2021 07:00 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

03-lol

Were you asleep the entire last year of his presidency, especially the run up to the election when every major platform banned him? You really are a douchebag.

No, but apparently you were. He didn't get banned until after he had his minions attack our Capitol and our democracy.

You really are an idiot.

RE: Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping - Eldonabe - 06-29-2021 07:27 AM

48 hour rule applies here............

RE: Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping - Redwingtom - 06-29-2021 07:28 AM

(06-29-2021 07:02 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

Cue the trolling....

Still waiting for you or anyone else to post something I purposely lied about.......

RE: Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping - Was SoMs Eagle - 06-29-2021 07:30 AM

03-lol

Sometimes you don’t lie. And yes , wishing to have “that power” is what makes you and your comrades a danger to us all. You will be on the other side when the chit hits the fan.

RE: Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping - NCeagle - 06-29-2021 07:32 AM

so R's are gonna get outraged over this, but probably don't care that the Trump admin was probably doing the exact same thing. Or the fact that our government has been overstepping its rights on surveillance since the Bush admin. But sure, let's get outraged over this nitwit claiming something from an "anonymous source".

Wait.... I thought you Trump supporters were against people in the news reporting on stuff from an anonymous source? Is that not a thing anymore?

RE: Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping - Redwingtom - 06-29-2021 07:33 AM

(06-29-2021 07:30 AM)Was SoMs Eagle Wrote:  

03-lol

Sometimes you don’t lie. And yes , wishing to have “that power” is what makes you and your comrades a danger to us all. You will be on the other side when the chit hits the fan.

Dude, it's a joke. I support the 1st Amendment, even when it allows ******** to lie profusely.

RE: Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping - Was SoMs Eagle - 06-29-2021 07:33 AM

(06-29-2021 07:28 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(06-29-2021 07:02 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

Cue the trolling....

Still waiting for you or anyone else to post something I purposely lied about.......

Now it’s “purposely”. You lying POS.

RE: Tucker: Biden Eavesdropping - green - 06-29-2021 07:34 AM

(06-29-2021 07:26 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(06-29-2021 07:00 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

03-lol

No, but apparently you were. He didn't get banned until after he had his minions attack our Capitol and our democracy.

You really are an idiot.

how ...

WHAT THEY NEVER TELL YOU