CSNbbs
If NIL/stipends are the future then the NCAA needs to reverse prior sanctions - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: College Sports and Conference Realignment (/forum-637.html)
+---- Thread: If NIL/stipends are the future then the NCAA needs to reverse prior sanctions (/thread-923617.html)

If NIL/stipends are the future then the NCAA needs to reverse prior sanctions - Fighting Muskie - 06-13-2021 03:36 PM

I’m not sure this will be a popular opinion, but if college athletes of the future are going to get all these financial perks in the future then the NCAA needs to go back and reinstate the wins for all the programs who were sanctioned for inappropriate benefits in the past.

It seems awfully hypocritical to pretend the SMU seasons of the early 80s and the Ohio St tattoo-gate wins never happened. If you’re going to pay players at places like SMU and Ohio St in the mid 2020s, then it should have been ok in the 80s, 90s, 00s, and 10s.

RE: If NIL/stipends are the future then the NCAA needs to reverse prior sanctions - Erictelevision - 06-13-2021 03:48 PM

Muskie: you're being reasonable and consistent. There's NO PLACE for that on the internet! 03-wink (FTR, I obviously agree, and you're clearly correct)

RE: If NIL/stipends are the future then the NCAA needs to reverse prior sanctions - SMUstang - 06-13-2021 04:44 PM

I obviously agree too

SMUstang