CSNbbs
Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? (/thread-920072.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? - Eagle in the gym - 04-04-2021 08:30 AM

1. Supportive
2. Loud
3. Knowledgeable
4. Classy
5. Consistent

Other than your own, what C-USA school do you visit or see on TV and think, "Their have good fans" at their games?

RE: Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? - MUther - 04-04-2021 08:34 AM

(04-04-2021 08:30 AM)Eagle in the gym Wrote:  , "Their have good fans" at their games?

That can only be WKU that would say it that way.

RE: Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? - HHHERD - 04-04-2021 08:45 AM

(04-04-2021 08:30 AM)Eagle in the gym Wrote:  1. Supportive
2. Loud
3. Knowledgeable
4. Classy
5. Consistent

Other than your own, what C-USA school do you visit or see on TV and think, "Their have good fans" at their games?

Basketball: Between ODU and WKU
Baseball: USM
Football: USM who could possibly be surpassed by UAB in the short future.

RE: Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? - ghostofclt! - 04-04-2021 09:47 AM

clt says define the major 3 sports

RE: Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? - DogsWin1 - 04-04-2021 10:29 AM

Football: Marshall
Basketball: WKU
Baseball: USM

RE: Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? - ODU2011 - 04-04-2021 11:23 AM

Football: Marshall/USM
Basketball: ODU/WKU
Baseball:USM

Shout out to LA Tech in football and basketball, always solid.

Thoughts on women’s basketball?

RE: Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? - 12thmonarch - 04-04-2021 11:31 AM

Baseball: Rice
Basketball: UTEP

and add some Lime Juice and Mint you get a good Mojito.

RE: Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? - Magic95Fan - 04-04-2021 01:28 PM

Football- I would say Marshall. They have a large traveling fan base and I haven't met one in person that I didn't like.

Basketball- Western. For the same reason.

Baseball- Wish I knew.

RE: Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? - Eagle in the gym - 04-04-2021 02:06 PM

(04-04-2021 08:34 AM)MUther Wrote:  
(04-04-2021 08:30 AM)Eagle in the gym Wrote:  , "Their have good fans" at their games?

That can only be WKU that would say it that way.

Me no speak English guud. Haha

RE: Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? - THUNDERStruck73 - 04-04-2021 04:20 PM

I’ll bite. I can’t formulate an intelligent opinion on the west, nor do I think it would be fair to our western brethren, so I will only speak of the East with the exception of baseball.

Regarding football, I think we have it hands down and it’s not even close.

In terms of basketball, I’d say Western gets the nod over us and ODU (Middle has fallen apart post Kermit) and Charlotte which is still trying to build back to its former self.

Baseball belongs to the west. My guess would be UNT. Oh...wait.. Rice (History), USM, or LaTech. I’d say our eastern teams would be one of FAU or FIU.

RE: Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? - TOPSTRAIGHT - 04-04-2021 04:34 PM

Women's basketball would be MT just for their support alone. I think LA TECH is gaining traction in all three sports-hope they can keep it going.

RE: Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? - freshtop - 04-04-2021 08:14 PM

If we are talking a combination of all three I think it is LaTech.

RE: Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? - Hilltopper2K - 04-04-2021 08:58 PM

Football: THEY ARE MARSHALL. They have hands down the best football crowds from what I have seen on TV. I am going to make the trip up there one of these days.

Basketball: I'd say WKU. Some of the MTSU fans can back me up on this. When Diddle is really rocking it is a truly incredible atmosphere. As in yell at the top of your lungs and you can't even hear yourself over the noise, leave with your ears ringing loud. Some other great atmospheres too. ODU, Marshall, and when UTEP is good I'm sure they are at or near the top.

Baseball: Pretty sure USM takes this one hands down.

If you're looking for the best combination of the three I'd go with Marshall or La Tech.

RE: Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? - stinkfist - 04-04-2021 09:42 PM

I think it's racist and an unfair question...

everyone gets a ribbon....

@cheekyfeller

RE: Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? - Ourland - 04-04-2021 09:52 PM

Southern Mississippi. It get great support in all of the big 3 sports.

RE: Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? - FAU Connoisseur! - 04-05-2021 08:45 AM

Three major sports:

M&W Tennis: Charlotte
Golf: Charlotte
Soccer: Charlotte

RE: Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? - topper1296 - 04-05-2021 10:54 AM

Football - Marshall
Bball - WKU
Baseball - USM or Rice

On a related note, I'd say volleyball is bigger than baseball at WKU.

RE: Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? - Eagleholic - 04-05-2021 11:06 AM

Football - Marshall
Basketball - Western KY (ODU a close second)
Baseball - La Tech

Overall - La Tech (Marshall if only football and basketball)

RE: Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? - CameramanJ - 04-05-2021 11:34 AM

Men's Basketball: WKU
Baseball: Rice

RE: Which C-USA fanbase (major 3 sports) is the best? - Luckyshot - 04-05-2021 11:54 AM

Basketball: WKU
Baseball: LaTech

Best overall is LaTech, probably since they are the lone program competing for (if never actually winning) the Championship in all three. Marshall and UAB could both be there if their baseball got more interest.

At least one Marshall fan and one WKU fan didn't read the directions ("other than your own school") very well.