CSNbbs
Asbjørn Midtgaard - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: WACbbs (/forum-376.html)
+---- Forum: WAC West Division (/forum-1008.html)
+----- Forum: Grand Canyon (/forum-988.html)
+----- Thread: Asbjørn Midtgaard (/thread-907558.html)

Asbjørn Midtgaard - Lopes87 - 09-26-2020 09:12 AM

Asbjørn Midtgaard is cleared to play this year and that should help GCU more than we realize.

RE: Asbjørn Midtgaard - NMSUPistolPete - 09-26-2020 03:11 PM

I thought the only Lope not cleared to play this season is Dima Zdor. The rest of Drew's recruits were on the active roster.

RE: Asbjørn Midtgaard - Lopes87 - 09-26-2020 09:39 PM

(09-26-2020 03:11 PM)NMSUPistolPete Wrote:  I thought the only Lope not cleared to play this season is Dima Zdor. The rest of Drew's recruits were on the active roster.

Midtgaard was in need of a waiver but they felt good about him getting his waiver approved.

RE: Asbjørn Midtgaard - NMSUPistolPete - 09-27-2020 04:06 AM

Well, I always assumed Midtgaard would play this season. Having Midtgaard available takes a lot of pressure off of Lever at the center spot. GCU should be much stronger this season. They have upgraded at center with Lever and Midtgaard now interchangeable. They have upgraded at power forward with Gabe McGlothan now available. And, they have upgraded at small forward with the return of Oscar Frayer. Blacksher should be even better this season. And, Mikey Dixon should continue where he left off last season. GCU has a stronger starting five this year and although a lot of youth coming off the bench (McMillian, Lloyd, Stone, and Okpoh), there is more talent than a years ago. I expect Rashad Smith to give the Lopes an offensive punch coming off the bench. And, Sean Miller-Moore should add some senior stability. And, Midtgaard gives GCU a rim protector and defensive anchor in the paint.

RE: Asbjørn Midtgaard - Lopes87 - 09-27-2020 10:28 AM

(09-27-2020 04:06 AM)NMSUPistolPete Wrote:  Well, I always assumed Midtgaard would play this season. Having Midtgaard available takes a lot of pressure off of Lever at the center spot. GCU should be much stronger this season. They have upgraded at center with Lever and Midtgaard now interchangeable. They have upgraded at power forward with Gabe McGlothan now available. And, they have upgraded at small forward with the return of Oscar Frayer. Blacksher should be even better this season. And, Mikey Dixon should continue where he left off last season. GCU has a stronger starting five this year and although a lot of youth coming off the bench (McMillian, Lloyd, Stone, and Okpoh), there is more talent than a years ago. I expect Rashad Smith to give the Lopes an offensive punch coming off the bench. And, Sean Miller-Moore should add some senior stability. And, Midtgaard gives GCU a rim protector and defensive anchor in the paint.

Yeah I'm pretty high on Liam and Stone.

RE: Asbjørn Midtgaard - MU ATO - 01-08-2021 07:49 PM

He’s a BEAST!