CSNbbs
[NEWS] The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: [NEWS] The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple (/thread-907466.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple - SuperFlyBCat - 09-24-2020 01:55 PM

Somehow not surprising.

I am a 40-something attorney and mother who lives in a quiet neighborhood with a yard and a garage full of scooters and soccer balls. I often walk with my children to get ice cream and spend weekends hiking through a national park. I am not the type of person who would normally consider becoming a Satanist, but these are not normal times.

Like so many other women in the United States, when I learned of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s passing, my first reaction was not grief but fear. I fear that American citizens are inching closer to living in a theocracy or dictatorship and that the checks meant to prevent this from happening are close to eroding beyond repair.

When Justice Ginsburg died, I knew immediately that action was needed on a scale we have not seen before. Our democracy has become so fragile that the loss of one of the last guardians of common sense and decency in government less than two months before a pivotal election has put our civil and reproductive rights in danger like never before. And, so, I have turned to Satanism. ........

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rbg-mom-joins-satanic-temple_n_5f6b3565c5b629afbe990c15

The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple - JMUDunk - 09-24-2020 02:03 PM

Well, that seems like a perfectly normal reaction to the death of an 87 YO multiple cancer survivor.

i guess i can understand some people being shocked by the news, but it should have surprised NO one.

Get a grip on your life, lady.

RE: The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple - gdunn - 09-24-2020 02:03 PM

(09-24-2020 01:55 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  Somehow not surprising.

I am a 40-something attorney and mother who lives in a quiet neighborhood with a yard and a garage full of scooters and soccer balls. I often walk with my children to get ice cream and spend weekends hiking through a national park. I am not the type of person who would normally consider becoming a Satanist, but these are not normal times.

Like so many other women in the United States, when I learned of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s passing, my first reaction was not grief but fear. I fear that American citizens are inching closer to living in a theocracy or dictatorship and that the checks meant to prevent this from happening are close to eroding beyond repair.

When Justice Ginsburg died, I knew immediately that action was needed on a scale we have not seen before. Our democracy has become so fragile that the loss of one of the last guardians of common sense and decency in government less than two months before a pivotal election has put our civil and reproductive rights in danger like never before. And, so, I have turned to Satanism. ........

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rbg-mom-joins-satanic-temple_n_5f6b3565c5b629afbe990c15
Never knew you were a lady SuperFlyBCat.. Cheers to you 04-cheers

03-lmfao03-lmfao

RE: The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple - Bear Catlett - 09-24-2020 02:04 PM

Attorney... satan... I'm seeing a pattern here.

RE: The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple - solohawks - 09-24-2020 02:05 PM

Its sad how lost some people are

RE: The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple - umbluegray - 09-24-2020 02:08 PM

OK, a couple of things...

Without that being in quotes I thought you were talking about yourself. 03-lmfao

That said... this woman is an attorney and is this stupid?

As I read what she wrote I thought, "What an idiot!"

There's just too much in there to address.

RE: The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple - VA49er - 09-24-2020 02:14 PM

Woman is overreacting and nonsensical. First thing she needs to do is quit watching the MSM.

Quote:when I learned of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s passing, my first reaction was not grief but fear. I fear that American citizens are inching closer to living in a theocracy or dictatorship and that the checks meant to prevent this from happening are close to eroding beyond repair.

No sane person would think that unless they have done nothing but watched the 24hr news.

RE: The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple - 49RFootballNow - 09-24-2020 02:17 PM

(09-24-2020 01:55 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  And, so, I have turned to Satanism. ........

[Image: palp.jpg]

RE: The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple - SuperFlyBCat - 09-24-2020 02:21 PM

(09-24-2020 02:03 PM)gdunn Wrote:  

03-lmfao03-lmfao

03-lmfao
These abortion fanatics .... it seems like a Satanic cult.

RE: The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple - 49RFootballNow - 09-24-2020 02:25 PM

(09-24-2020 02:21 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

03-lmfao03-lmfao

03-lmfao

Certainly a death cult. When you tell young women that having a child will ruin their lives what do we expect? It is a woman's biological function to grow children inside them until the child can exist outside of her body. You are literally telling women their own biology and instincts are their own worst enemies and that fighting against it is a noble struggle to better themselves. It's horridly disgusting and that's well before we address infanticide.

RE: The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple - SuperFlyBCat - 09-24-2020 02:31 PM

(09-24-2020 02:25 PM)49RFootballNow Wrote:  
(09-24-2020 02:21 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

03-lmfao03-lmfao

03-lmfao

Certainly a death cult. When you tell young women that having a child will ruin their lives what do we expect? It is a woman's biological function to grow children inside them until the child can exist outside of her body. You are literally telling women their own biology and instincts are their own worst enemies and that fighting against it is a noble struggle to better themselves. It's horridly disgusting and that's well before we address infanticide.

Yep, and combine that with waiting lines years long for adoption and a gazillion types of birth control...how fanatical people are about this raises some red flags.

RE: The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple - Jugnaut - 09-24-2020 02:35 PM

She's right though. If you are a Democrat, you've been living as a satanist for several years without realizing it. 05-stirthepot

RE: The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple - Eldonabe - 09-24-2020 03:11 PM

So an attorney is upset about Judges who are supposed to follow the standards and rules of the Constitution based on how they are written and now how they "fells" about them.... an attorney who herself is supposed to fight within the rules of that same constitution.

She is fearful that that the courts may follows the laws of the land.... Um Ok.

RE: The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple - bullet - 09-24-2020 03:16 PM

(09-24-2020 02:03 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Well, that seems like a perfectly normal reaction to the death of an 87 YO multiple cancer survivor.

i guess i can understand some people being shocked by the news, but it should have surprised NO one.

Really. Lot of people with serious mental issues.

RE: The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple - VA49er - 09-24-2020 03:20 PM

(09-24-2020 03:16 PM)bullet Wrote:  
(09-24-2020 02:03 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Well, that seems like a perfectly normal reaction to the death of an 87 YO multiple cancer survivor.

Really. Lot of people with serious mental issues.

I don't even think it's real "mental" issues. It's just people that don't know how to deal with not getting what they want. They can't, for some reason, deal with that and when it occurs they transform into 5 year olds and throw temper tantrums.

RE: The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple - GeminiCoog - 09-24-2020 03:34 PM

Well, she's probably known for playing devil's advocate. Joining them just made it official.

RE: The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple - Bronco'14 - 09-24-2020 03:38 PM

"....closer to a theocracy......."

The courts rule against churches all the time.

"Checks meant to prevent this....."
Like what? One judge passing?

RE: The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple - GeminiCoog - 09-24-2020 03:41 PM

(09-24-2020 03:38 PM)Bronco14 Wrote:  "....closer to a theocracy......."

It's statements like the second one you quoted that makes me question whether or not she's even in the legal profession. She might just be legally obtuse.

RE: The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple - stinkfist - 09-24-2020 03:50 PM

RE: The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple - SuperFlyBCat - 09-24-2020 03:50 PM

(09-24-2020 03:41 PM)GeminiCoog Wrote:  
(09-24-2020 03:38 PM)Bronco14 Wrote:  "....closer to a theocracy......."

It's statements like the second one you quoted that makes me question whether or not she's even in the legal profession. She might just be legally obtuse.

Very likely that the person who wrote the piece is just recruiting for the satanic bs. I doubt HuffPo verified who the person is or what they do for a living. The writers name is very generic, common, etc.