CSNbbs
New Thread Categories? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Team Talk (/forum-432.html)
+----- Forum: Liberty (/forum-46.html)
+----- Thread: New Thread Categories? (/thread-903160.html)

New Thread Categories? - Keswick_Crusaders_Forever51 - 07-20-2020 09:34 AM

Hey, so I had a thought:

What if we added another category or two on here for certain threads to be placed in that don't have to do with current LU athletics? Like have an alumni/pro category for pro athletes connected to the school & maybe an odds & ends category for things that don't particularly pertain to athletics (politics, school leadership, etc.).

I ask this because when this board gets busy during the season, certain topics begin to take away from the actual athletics I feel most of us come here for, but I also sometimes want to easily access info on Byron or AGG without having to scroll through current LU athletics.

Thoughts?

P.S., this thread can be deleted or placed in the odds & ends section after moderators officially decide, as it fits what I'm asking about :)

RE: New Thread Categories? - army56mike - 07-20-2020 12:23 PM

This board? Busy?03-lmfao

I understand wanting to have things sorted and organized. But this board has never had that much traffic.

RE: New Thread Categories? - GE and MTS - 07-21-2020 05:47 AM

I don't have the authority to add new sections of the board (sub-groups, sub-forums, whatever you want to call it). As only the highest traffic schools here get that, I wouldn't expect us to need it until we get a significant boost to our traffic. So if you want that, invite more people, post more, and increase the discussions. If/when that happens, a Super Mod (orange name instead of blue) could hook us up.