CSNbbs
What a joke - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt East Team Talk (/forum-289.html)
+----- Forum: James Madison (/forum-685.html)
+----- Thread: What a joke (/thread-893062.html)

What a joke - jmudukes - 01-24-2020 08:49 AM

Last night after the JMU-W&M game, this W&M lady came up to me and said I heard you went to Texas. Yes I did. I also heard that your basketball team is trying to win a game to make up for the football team losing in Texas. No, I did not hit her, but I replied, we were playing for the national championship. She said oh. The man with her said yes we were very proud of JMU going to the national championship.

RE: What a joke - JMad03 - 01-24-2020 09:02 AM

(01-24-2020 08:49 AM)jmudukes Wrote:  Last night after the JMU-W&M game, this W&M lady came up to me and said I heard you went to Texas. Yes I did. I also heard that your basketball team is trying to win a game to make up for the football team losing in Texas. No, I did not hit her, but I replied, we were playing for the national championship. She said oh. The man with her said yes we were very proud of JMU going to the national championship.

They were so proud they didn't have a freaking clue.
She could have given us some pointers since they go to the National Championship game so often.

RE: What a joke - Purplehazed - 01-24-2020 09:32 AM

Did the lady tell you her SAT score? If not, she needs to sharpen her WM trash talk.

RE: What a joke - AssyrianDuke - 01-24-2020 10:25 AM

We'll see her in the Fall