CSNbbs
[NEWS] NBC Posits: Voting For Trump May Be Unconstitutional - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: [NEWS] NBC Posits: Voting For Trump May Be Unconstitutional (/thread-892776.html)

NBC Posits: Voting For Trump May Be Unconstitutional - CrimsonPhantom - 01-19-2020 12:45 PM

I think its time to LEGALLY define what the Constitution recognizes as the "FREE PRESS" and distinguish it from a propoganda mill.

Orwellian? Maybe, but if they are allowed to define patriotism, Gender, Facism, and TRUTH, then by God, We should at least be able to decide what truly is the FREE PRESS from propaganda!

RE: NBC Posits: Voting For Trump May Be Unconstitutional - Attackcoog - 01-19-2020 03:43 PM

Some of these folks have lost their minds. Maybe Noah's next column can be about how we need a new ruling class because this whole "free will" thing isnt going the way the liberals want. Maybe going back to a feuldal society would more to Lord Noah Berlatsky's liking since people appear unwilling to vote for the correct nutjob "elite" class leaders?

(lol---EDITED to correct idiotic error)

RE: NBC Posits: Voting For Trump May Be Unconstitutional - SuperFlyBCat - 01-19-2020 03:53 PM

(01-19-2020 03:43 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Some of these folks have lost their minds. Maybe Byron Yorks next column can be about how we need a new ruling class because this whole "free will" thing isnt going the way the liberals want. Maybe going back to a feuldal society would more to Lord Byron York's liking since people appear unwilling to vote for the correct nutjob "elite" class leaders?

Coog the writer is "
Noah Berlatsky" York tweeted about it.

RE: NBC Posits: Voting For Trump May Be Unconstitutional - usmbacker - 01-19-2020 04:08 PM

The MSM would openly support a firing squad for our President. These people are sick beyond comprehension. Just wait until our President wins in a landslide next election. It will be scarier than it is now and that is hard to imagine.

RE: NBC Posits: Voting For Trump May Be Unconstitutional - chargeradio - 01-19-2020 04:57 PM

If the left insists on calling the right fascist, I say the right says "OK, we have a reputation to uphold." People who write things like this spend the rest of their lives in prison. Pelosi, Clinton, John Kerry all get charged with crimes. Bill Weld gets charged with conspiracy to commit murder for his comments about executing President Trump.

RE: NBC Posits: Voting For Trump May Be Unconstitutional - Kronke - 01-19-2020 05:04 PM

(01-19-2020 04:08 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  The MSM would openly support a firing squad for our President. These people are sick beyond comprehension. Just wait until our President wins in a landslide next election. It will be scarier than it is now and that is hard to imagine.

I’m more worried about 2024 and beyond when we get to the point where it becomes impossible for a Republican to ever win the presidency again, and it’s “payback time”.

RE: NBC Posits: Voting For Trump May Be Unconstitutional - Attackcoog - 01-19-2020 05:49 PM

(01-19-2020 03:53 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(01-19-2020 03:43 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Some of these folks have lost their minds. Maybe Byron Yorks next column can be about how we need a new ruling class because this whole "free will" thing isnt going the way the liberals want. Maybe going back to a feuldal society would more to Lord Byron York's liking since people appear unwilling to vote for the correct nutjob "elite" class leaders?

Coog the writer is "
Noah Berlatsky" York tweeted about it.

lol...my bad. Thats what I get for pounding out a response without reading carefully. I edited my response to correct it.

RE: NBC Posits: Voting For Trump May Be Unconstitutional - MemTigers1998 - 01-19-2020 05:56 PM

(01-19-2020 05:04 PM)Kronke Wrote:  
(01-19-2020 04:08 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  The MSM would openly support a firing squad for our President. These people are sick beyond comprehension. Just wait until our President wins in a landslide next election. It will be scarier than it is now and that is hard to imagine.

I’m more worried about 2024 and beyond when we get to the point where it becomes impossible for a Republican to ever win the presidency again, and it’s “payback time”.

Then it gets to a point where it’s red vs blue civil war. It ends quickly and badly for the blue team

RE: NBC Posits: Voting For Trump May Be Unconstitutional - SoMs Eagle - 01-19-2020 06:43 PM

Their just pizzed that The Onion is biting into their market share.....

RE: NBC Posits: Voting For Trump May Be Unconstitutional - MemTigers1998 - 01-20-2020 12:19 PM

Does this also apply to all the blacks and white guilt leftist losers who voted for Obama simply because he was black (well, half-rican American as Rush calls him)?