CSNbbs
I can't believe the talent we appear to have - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: I can't believe the talent we appear to have (/thread-892753.html)

I can't believe the talent we appear to have - mjs - 01-18-2020 08:42 PM

Clearly the best big men in the league- Ruot, Kamini, and Nikola. And, of course, we have an injured Kris Bankston on the bench. Probably the best point guard in the league in Markquis, and Lottie is looking better each game. A really solid wing man in Ben Coupet who could probably start for anyone in the league. A knock down shooter in Marko. I've had my doubts about Jovan, but it looks like the lightbulb may be coming on for him. Desean Evans reportedly is as good as anybody on the team and he looks like he may be out of the year. And all have, at least, one year of eligibility left. And I am starting to become convinced that we have a pretty darn good coach on the bench.

I can't believe the talent we appear to have - RBL - 01-18-2020 09:12 PM

In the Beard year after 9 conference games we were 8-1, this year we are 7-2. Not bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: I can't believe the talent we appear to have - Robert C - 01-18-2020 10:54 PM

(01-18-2020 09:12 PM)RBL Wrote:  In the Beard year after 9 conference games we were 8-1, this year we are 7-2. Not bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Beard's team lost at App St