CSNbbs
Dining With Dane Next Tues, Dec 14th - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: William & Mary (/forum-691.html)
+----- Thread: Dining With Dane Next Tues, Dec 14th (/thread-892090.html)

Dining With Dane Next Tues, Dec 14th - bubbadog57 - 01-09-2020 04:03 PM

I was over at the Athletic offices this morning and in chatting with a couple of the guys in the Sports Info office found out that the next Dining with Dane luncheon at Anna's Brick Oven is this coming Tuesday, December 14,

The official notice is going out either today or tomorrow. These are really good events...at the last one Coach Fischer brought along Nathan and Luke!

RE: Dining With Dane Next Tues, Dec 14th - wmmii - 01-09-2020 04:30 PM

(01-09-2020 04:03 PM)bubbadog57 Wrote:  I was over at the Athletic offices this morning and in chatting with a couple of the guys in the Sports Info office found out that the next Dining with Dane luncheon at Anna's Brick Oven is this coming Tuesday, January 14, 2020

The official notice is going out either today or tomorrow. These are really good events...at the last one Coach Fischer brought along Nathan and Luke!

Think you are a month behind it is next Tuesday the 14th of January!

This is an awesome event-highly recommend!

RE: Dining With Dane Next Tues, Dec 14th - bubbadog57 - 01-10-2020 06:52 AM

Oops...sorry about that. The Dane Luncheon at Anna's is JANUARY 14th, this coming Tuesday. Thankyou, wmmii.

With all that's going on it should be a very good one.

RE: Dining With Dane Next Tues, Dec 14th - billymac - 01-10-2020 09:38 AM

(01-09-2020 04:30 PM)wmmii Wrote:  
(01-09-2020 04:03 PM)bubbadog57 Wrote:  I was over at the Athletic offices this morning and in chatting with a couple of the guys in the Sports Info office found out that the next Dining with Dane luncheon at Anna's Brick Oven is this coming Tuesday, December 14th.

Think you are a month behind it is next Tuesday the 14th of January!

Dang, I was hoping I still had time to get those final Christmas gifts...
03-thumbsup