CSNbbs
Someone that follows a blue team, power rank Basketball - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ACCbbs (/forum-381.html)
+---- Forum: ACC Conference Talk (/forum-351.html)
+---- Thread: Someone that follows a blue team, power rank Basketball (/thread-888949.html)

Someone that follows a blue team, power rank Basketball - Garrettabc - 11-28-2019 07:00 PM

I would be under qualified as I’m just a humble fan of a football school. The Cardinals are under NCAA probation so none of their fans can do it. SU has not been good in basketball since they sold their soul to the ACC, they are out. UVA people exist some where (I think), but never come out to play. That leaves Duke and Carolina fans. So...how are we doin?

RE: Someone that follows a blue team, power rank Basketball - Hallcity - 11-28-2019 08:21 PM

(11-28-2019 07:00 PM)Garrettabc Wrote:  I would be under qualified as I’m just a humble fan of a football school. The Cardinals are under NCAA probation so none of their fans can do it. SU has not been good in basketball since they sold their soul to the ACC, they are out. UVA people exist some where (I think), but never come out to play. That leaves Duke and Carolina fans. So...how are we doin?

It’s still November. Nobody knows how good anybody really is. I’ll pick these bracketed groups, listed alphabetically within the group:

Top four:
Duke
Louisville
UNC
U.Va

Next one:
FSU

Next five:
NCSU
Notre Dame
Pitt
Syracuse