CSNbbs
Syracuse: explain yourself - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ACCbbs (/forum-381.html)
+---- Forum: ACC Conference Talk (/forum-351.html)
+---- Thread: Syracuse: explain yourself (/thread-884740.html)

Syracuse: explain yourself - Garrettabc - 10-10-2019 09:28 PM

I can’t figure it out, why are you bad again?

RE: Syracuse: explain yourself - Statefan - 10-10-2019 10:26 PM

(10-10-2019 09:28 PM)Garrettabc Wrote:  I can’t figure it out, why are you bad again?

If State had a healthy big back and a healthy fast WR we might have scored 35-42 points. State's defense is not that good but the Syracuse O line looked like swiss cheese at times.

I was confursed as to what I was seeing most of the game.

Cuse has a big advantage in the dome. This might be the first cool, crisp weather game they have played.

RE: Syracuse: explain yourself - cuseroc - 10-10-2019 10:33 PM

(10-10-2019 10:26 PM)Statefan Wrote:  
(10-10-2019 09:28 PM)Garrettabc Wrote:  I can’t figure it out, why are you bad again?

If State had a healthy big back and a healthy fast WR we might have scored 35-42 points. State's defense is not that good but the Syracuse O line looked like swiss cheese at times.

Cuse has a big advantage in the dome. This might be the first cool, crisp weather game they have played.

SU needs a QB. They have a couple injured starters on the oline that we thought would be heeled by now, but they did not play tonight and got several true freshmen starting. SU's defense did really well considering all of the 3 and outs in the first half. I thoight the defense would be tired by the 4th qtr. But they did well. Dont know where they will find 3 more wins this season.

RE: Syracuse: explain yourself - TexanMark - 10-10-2019 11:17 PM

DeVito played hurt and played with no S.A. at times. A few key starters have been out basically all season. ACC refs did us no favors. Clock operator screwed up too and no one caught it.

RE: Syracuse: explain yourself - Hokie Mark - 10-11-2019 07:26 AM

I thought DeVito played pretty well, but his pass protection left a lot to be desired. Syracuse defense got the job done (forcing field goals on 3 possessions and getting a turnover on a 4th). 'Cuse had a chance to win on the last possession - that's all you can really ask.

RE: Syracuse: explain yourself - Def Berkkat - 10-11-2019 03:54 PM

(10-10-2019 10:26 PM)Statefan Wrote:  

Yeah, if Superman and Thor enrolled and walked on...

RE: Syracuse: explain yourself - Pervis_Griffith - 10-11-2019 04:46 PM

As a Card fan, I am much more optimistic about these future opponents than I was in the pre-season, where I hoped to just be competitive.

I think we may actually have a chance to win ... We'll probably still be underdogs in the eyes of Vegas ... but I don't feel like we are that much further behind both of these teams.

Lots can change between now, and when we play. We aren't deep at all --- so a couple of injuries could destroy us. But we'll see.

RE: Syracuse: explain yourself - CardFan1 - 10-12-2019 09:37 PM

(10-11-2019 04:46 PM)Pervis_Griffith Wrote:  As a Card fan, I am much more optimistic about these future opponents than I was in the pre-season, where I hoped to just be competitive.

I think we may actually have a chance to win ... We'll probably still be underdogs in the eyes of Vegas ... but I don't feel like we are that much further behind both of these teams.

Lots can change between now, and when we play. We aren't deep at all --- so a couple of injuries could destroy us. But we'll see.

We look like We are going in the right direction. Up 45 to 31 in 4th against Wake ranked number 19

RE: Syracuse: explain yourself - TexanMark - 10-13-2019 10:29 AM

(10-12-2019 09:37 PM)CardFan1 Wrote:  
(10-11-2019 04:46 PM)Pervis_Griffith Wrote:  As a Card fan, I am much more optimistic about these future opponents than I was in the pre-season, where I hoped to just be competitive.

We look like We are going in the right direction. Up 45 to 31 in 4th against Wake ranked number 19

Told you, you guys have talent and finally a coach they want to play for