CSNbbs
University of Louisiana (ULL) requiring football players to.... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: University of Louisiana (ULL) requiring football players to.... (/thread-880834.html)

University of Louisiana (ULL) requiring football players to.... - KNIGHTTIME - 08-16-2019 02:17 PM

Donate to the athletics fund for $50. WTF? That is the strangest thing I've ever heard. We are in a pay the players era and they are going the other way.

RE: University of Louisiana (ULL) requiring football players to.... - CoastalJuan - 08-16-2019 02:28 PM

Well, you didn't include a link, so I guess I will.

No, Billy Napier isn’t requiring Louisiana-Lafayette players to donate $50 to the athletics department

Ok, discuss...

RE: University of Louisiana (ULL) requiring football players to.... - KNIGHTTIME - 08-16-2019 02:34 PM

(08-16-2019 02:28 PM)CoastalJuan Wrote:  Well, you didn't include a link, so I guess I will.

No, Billy Napier isn’t requiring Louisiana-Lafayette players to donate $50 to the athletics department

Ok, discuss...

Not required...."encouraged". The mafia likes that term too.

RE: University of Louisiana (ULL) requiring football players to.... - UAB Schnauzer - 08-16-2019 02:44 PM

My high school coach didn’t require FCA attendance. He ran the meetings and controlled who gets to play by it was not required.