CSNbbs
Bearcat Jam - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big12bbs (/forum-260.html)
+---- Forum: Big 12 Team Talk (/forum-783.html)
+----- Forum: The Gregory A. Ruehlmann Sr. Memorial Cincinnati Board (/forum-404.html)
+----- Thread: Bearcat Jam (/thread-874365.html)

Bearcat Jam - TubaCat - 04-07-2019 04:39 PM

Our own alumni team, Bearcat Jam, needs your votes to be eligible to compete in The Basketball Tournament this year. Register and vote! I don't know much about it, but I remember Bearcat Jam was one of the better supported teams in the midwest last year. I'm a little disappointed that so few Bearcats seem to be voting for them this year. Maybe it's just early, and the whole Mick Cronin thing has UC fans distracted.

Anyway, Melvin Levett is the coach. Since they will be graduated by then, he's invited Cane Broome and Justin Jenifer to play with them this year. I thought that was pretty cool. To vote, follow the link from the tweet below.

RE: Bearcat Jam - TubaCat - 04-10-2019 03:38 PM

Taking a little break from the coaching search...

RE: Bearcat Jam - TubaCat - 04-16-2019 01:11 PM

Now that the coaching change is over, can we get some support for former players that haven't been acting like tools on Twitter? 03-lmfao

Melvin Levett and Bearcat Jam need supporters in The Basketball Tournament. Go vote for them so they can represent the Bearcats!

RE: Bearcat Jam - coachpipe - 04-16-2019 01:50 PM

(04-07-2019 04:39 PM)TubaCat Wrote:  Our own alumni team, Bearcat Jam, needs your votes to be eligible to compete in The Basketball Tournament this year. Register and vote! I don't know much about it, but I remember Bearcat Jam was one of the better supported teams in the midwest last year. I'm a little disappointed that so few Bearcats seem to be voting for them this year. Maybe it's just early, and the whole Mick Cronin thing has UC fans distracted.

Anyway, Melvin Levett is the coach. Since they will be graduated by then, he's invited Cane Broome and Justin Jenifer to play with them this year. I thought that was pretty cool. To vote, follow the link from the tweet below.

Eric hicks is a X or UK fan now. they should get his picture off their

RE: Bearcat Jam - RealDeal - 04-16-2019 01:54 PM

(04-16-2019 01:50 PM)coachpipe Wrote:  Eric hicks is a X or UK fan now. they should get his picture off their

He should absolutely not be included. I realize it's not a university event but if you don't want to be a Bearcat don't play in an alumni tournament. Hope Mel sticks up for the program and removes him.

RE: Bearcat Jam - stpnum4 - 04-16-2019 01:59 PM

Did Hicks say/do something regarding the new hire? I must have missed it.

RE: Bearcat Jam - bearcatmark - 04-16-2019 02:14 PM

(04-16-2019 01:54 PM)RealDeal Wrote:  
(04-16-2019 01:50 PM)coachpipe Wrote:  Eric hicks is a X or UK fan now. they should get his picture off their

He should absolutely not be included. I realize it's not a university event but if you don't want to be a Bearcat don't play in an alumni tournament. Hope Mel sticks up for the program and removes him.

I've seen Hicks around the program many times over the years and talked to him before a couple of games. From what I knew of him and my limited interaction with him he was always a good guy when I was in college with him as well.

Maybe fans shouldn't overreact to some rapid reaction of former players emotionally invested in some of their own. (And I'm not exactly sure what he said)

RE: Bearcat Jam - coachpipe - 04-16-2019 02:17 PM

(04-16-2019 02:14 PM)bearcatmark Wrote:  
(04-16-2019 01:54 PM)RealDeal Wrote:  

I've seen Hicks around the program many times over the years and talked to him before a couple of games. From what I knew of him and my limited interaction with him he was always a good guy when I was in college with him as well.

Maybe fans shouldn't overreact to some rapid reaction of former players emotionally invested in some of their own. (And I'm not exactly sure what he said)

lol he said im done with UC im a X or UK fan now

RE: Bearcat Jam - BearcatnKY - 04-16-2019 03:20 PM

The image is from last year, Hicks was only a coach and didn’t play.

RE: Bearcat Jam - Bearcats#1 - 04-16-2019 03:53 PM

(04-16-2019 01:11 PM)TubaCat Wrote:  Now that the coaching change is over, can we get some support for former players that haven't been acting like tools on Twitter? 03-lmfao

Melvin Levett and Bearcat Jam need supporters in The Basketball Tournament. Go vote for them so they can represent the Bearcats!

better looking uni than what we have now...sad