CSNbbs
It was SIXTEEN YEARS ago. But just watched this again, and it was fun. So why not? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: UNCW (/forum-686.html)
+----- Thread: It was SIXTEEN YEARS ago. But just watched this again, and it was fun. So why not? (/thread-871723.html)

It was SIXTEEN YEARS ago. But just watched this again, and it was fun. So why not? - 70shawk - 03-03-2019 10:55 PM

RE: It was SIXTEEN YEARS ago. But just watched this again, and it was fun. So why not? - geezerhawkdad - 03-04-2019 12:39 PM

Thanks for posting this. Living in Charlotte, we were treated to the Duke-Winthrop game, so all we saw of this game were highlights of the great dunk. This is the most I've seen of the game.

Jerry Wainwright looks very young.

17 years ago.

RE: It was SIXTEEN YEARS ago. But just watched this again, and it was fun. So why not? - The Patio Patron - 03-09-2019 01:03 PM

I was there. What a great night for our Seahawks. The guys also had IU on the ropes in the 2nd round. The noise was deafening late in that game when everyone, except for Hoosier fans, was pulling for UNCW. 17 years goes by fast....

RE: It was SIXTEEN YEARS ago. But just watched this again, and it was fun. So why not? - Seahawk Nation 08 - 03-09-2019 01:13 PM

(03-09-2019 01:03 PM)The Patio Patron Wrote:  I was there. What a great night for our Seahawks. The guys also had IU on the ropes in the 2nd round. The noise was deafening late in that game when everyone, except for Hoosier fans, was pulling for UNCW. 17 years goes by fast....

That's the kind of stuff that makes the Tournament so cool.

Even the NCAA can't ruin that.

It was SIXTEEN YEARS ago. But just watched this again, and it was fun. So why not? - B_Hawk06 - 03-10-2019 01:00 PM

(03-09-2019 01:13 PM)Seahawk Nation 08 Wrote:  
(03-09-2019 01:03 PM)The Patio Patron Wrote:  I was there. What a great night for our Seahawks. The guys also had IU on the ropes in the 2nd round. The noise was deafening late in that game when everyone, except for Hoosier fans, was pulling for UNCW. 17 years goes by fast....

That's the kind of stuff that makes the Tournament so cool.

Even the NCAA can't ruin that.

They sure do try though. Which seems self deprecating since that’s what gives that tournament such a huge draw and excitement every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro