CSNbbs
Perkins vs Zion - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: Mid-American Conference Talk (/forum-472.html)
+---- Thread: Perkins vs Zion (/thread-870954.html)

Perkins vs Zion - UofToledoFans - 02-21-2019 11:00 AM

It's possible UB falls on the 8-9 line come March. How cool would it be to watch Zion match up with mini me Perkins??? It would be a very intriguing matchup, one that I think if Harris and Massinburg shot well, could be close.

RE: Perkins vs Zion - eich41 - 02-21-2019 11:44 AM

After the situation last night, I wouldn't be shocked to see Zion sit out the remainder of the season.

RE: Perkins vs Zion - zrb2 - 02-21-2019 03:00 PM

(02-21-2019 11:00 AM)UofToledoFans Wrote:  It's possible UB falls on the 8-9 line come March. How cool would it be to watch Zion match up with mini me Perkins??? It would be a very intriguing matchup, one that I think if Harris and Massinburg shot well, could be close.

It would be very cool.

If Massinburg, Harris,,,and throw in Graves... shoot well, in the same game, the Bulls probably beat anyone.
If Perkins and McCrae add a few 3's, then it gets real fun.

RE: Perkins vs Zion - FMRocket - 02-24-2019 11:37 AM

(02-21-2019 03:00 PM)zrb2 Wrote:  
(02-21-2019 11:00 AM)UofToledoFans Wrote:  It's possible UB falls on the 8-9 line come March. How cool would it be to watch Zion match up with mini me Perkins??? It would be a very intriguing matchup, one that I think if Harris and Massinburg shot well, could be close.

It would be very cool.

If Massinburg, Harris,,,and throw in Graves... shoot well, in the same game, the Bulls probably beat anyone.
If Perkins and McCrae add a few 3's, then it gets real fun.

I think UB could match up well with anyone in the country...
Definitely a complete team !!