CSNbbs
Key FBI Officials Knew The Dossier Was Not Verified Prior To Using It In FISA Request - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Key FBI Officials Knew The Dossier Was Not Verified Prior To Using It In FISA Request (/thread-868611.html)

Key FBI Officials Knew The Dossier Was Not Verified Prior To Using It In FISA Request - Attackcoog - 01-17-2019 02:45 PM

FBI regulations and FISA LAW requires that only VERIFIED information be used in FISA applications.

Finally, Ohr told the House that he took care to tell the FBI that Steele's information might not be reliable. He said he told the bureau that Steele was deeply biased against Trump; that Fusion GPS was ultimately working for the Clinton campaign; and that his wife, Nellie Ohr, worked for Fusion at the time.

"When I provided [the Steele information] to the FBI, I tried to be clear that this is source information," Ohr said. "I don't know how reliable it is. You're going to have to check it out and be aware. These guys were hired by somebody relating to — who's related to the Clinton campaign, and be aware —"

"Did you tell the bureau that?" asked Gowdy.

"Oh, yes," said Ohr.

"Why did you tell the bureau that?"

"I wanted them to be aware of any possible bias or, you know, as they evaluate the information, they need to know the circumstances."

"So you specifically told the bureau that the information you were passing on came from someone who was employed by the DNC, albeit in a somewhat triangulated way?" asked Gowdy.

"I don't believe I used — I didn't know they were employed by the DNC," Ohr answered. "But I certainly said yes, that — that they were working for — you know, they were somehow working, associated with the Clinton campaign. And I also told the FBI that my wife worked for Fusion GPS, or was a contractor for Fusion GPS."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/key-justice-department-officials-including-mueller-deputy-knew-about-dossier/ar-BBSmzP8?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp

RE: Key FBI Officials Knew The Dossier Was Not Verified Prior To Using It In FISA Request - banker - 01-17-2019 03:20 PM

Do we know who the FISA judge was who signed off or do they keep them secret? Would love to know if he was in on it or is pizzed he was lied to.

RE: Key FBI Officials Knew The Dossier Was Not Verified Prior To Using It In FISA Request - stinkfist - 01-17-2019 03:23 PM

(01-17-2019 03:20 PM)banker Wrote:  Do we know who the FISA judge was who signed off or do they keep them secret? Would love to know if he was in on it or is pizzed he was lied to.

Barr can't get into the seat soon enough....