CSNbbs
I Guess Auburn Had A Score To Settle After Last Year's Bowl Game - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SECbbs (/forum-285.html)
+---- Forum: SEC Conference Talk (/forum-246.html)
+---- Thread: I Guess Auburn Had A Score To Settle After Last Year's Bowl Game (/thread-867218.html)

I Guess Auburn Had A Score To Settle After Last Year's Bowl Game - USAFMEDIC - 12-28-2018 02:48 PM

Tigers are on fire and taking Purdue to the woodshed. Have mercy on them.03-lmfao05-mafia

RE: I Guess Auburn Had A Score To Settle After Last Year's Bowl Game - hawghiggs - 12-28-2018 04:34 PM

Someone needs to tell Auburn. That it's just a game and there's no need to make it personal.

RE: I Guess Auburn Had A Score To Settle After Last Year's Bowl Game - JRsec - 12-28-2018 04:58 PM

It was nothing more than stronger, bigger and faster dominates. I think it was a good statement game for the conference. And Hawghiggs, we really ground it to a halt and just ran clock in the second half to keep the score where it was.

RE: I Guess Auburn Had A Score To Settle After Last Year's Bowl Game - USAFMEDIC - 12-28-2018 10:09 PM

(12-28-2018 04:58 PM)JRsec Wrote:  It was nothing more than stronger, bigger and faster dominates. I think it was a good statement game for the conference. And Hawghiggs, we really ground it to a halt and just ran clock in the second half to keep the score where it was.

Could have tied the all time scoring record for a bowl game but took a knee. Very classy. Glad your QB had such a great game on his way out.04-cheers

RE: I Guess Auburn Had A Score To Settle After Last Year's Bowl Game - Hokie Mark - 12-29-2018 02:50 PM

Impressive win for Auburn.