CSNbbs
The Appalachian Family - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: The Appalachian Family (/thread-866371.html)

The Appalachian Family - southcharlotteapp - 12-16-2018 11:31 AM

I've seen this program do amazing things, and right now I'm as proud as I've ever been! What are great way to end to season. This win will help give the Drink transition more momentum. I have a feeling he hits the ground running.

To all the folks taking jabs at us while we were down and heartbroken during our search, we are stronger than you will ever know. This program is a family. I know everybody says that, but it is true in Boone NC.

From the way the players and staff were able to answer the call, to the reactions on twitter last night from Satt, Brown, and Ponce. We are all part of the App family and the tradition will carry on.

[b]"This program is on solid ground no matter who's here. Appalachian State football is here to stay" Shawn Clark. [/b]

RE: The Appalachian Family - troutbummike - 12-16-2018 11:43 AM

Dern straight.

RE: The Appalachian Family - ah59396 - 12-16-2018 11:44 AM

(12-16-2018 11:31 AM)southcharlotteapp Wrote:  I've seen this program do amazing things, and right now I'm as proud as I've ever been! What are great way to end to season. This win will help give the Drink transition more momentum. I have a feeling he hits the ground running.

To all the folks taking jabs at us while we were down and heartbroken during our search, we are stronger than you will ever know. This program is a family. I know everybody says that, but it is true in Boone NC.

From the way the players and staff were able to answer the call, to the reactions on twitter last night from Satt, Brown, and Ponce. We are all part of the App family and the tradition will carry on.

[b]"This program is on solid ground no matter who's here. Appalachian State football is here to stay" Shawn Clark. [/b]

This is a nice post but you’re just setting us up for a wall of incest and goat jokes here.

RE: The Appalachian Family - Saint3333 - 12-16-2018 11:50 AM

Instruments up!

RE: The Appalachian Family - HighCountry - 12-16-2018 11:57 AM

TO THE ROOF!

RE: The Appalachian Family - southcharlotteapp - 12-16-2018 12:07 PM

TO THE WALL!

RE: The Appalachian Family - AppYosef - 12-16-2018 12:09 PM

THIS AINT NOTHIN BUT AN APP STATE PARTY!

RE: The Appalachian Family - southcharlotteapp - 12-16-2018 12:10 PM

THAT'S ALL, THAT'S ALL!

RE: The Appalachian Family - sdcritter - 12-16-2018 12:17 PM

(12-16-2018 11:44 AM)ah59396 Wrote:  
(12-16-2018 11:31 AM)southcharlotteapp Wrote:  I've seen this program do amazing things, and right now I'm as proud as I've ever been! What are great way to end to season. This win will help give the Drink transition more momentum. I have a feeling he hits the ground running.

This is a nice post but you’re just setting us up for a wall of incest and goat jokes here.

Now you have to admit he did phrase it in such a way to incite a hillbilly love fest. But it would be baaaaaaa d to make fun of your goats.

RE: The Appalachian Family - southcharlotteapp - 12-16-2018 12:22 PM

(12-16-2018 12:17 PM)sdcritter Wrote:  

Now you have to admit he did phrase it in such a way to incite a hillbilly love fest. But it would be baaaaaaa d to make fun of your goats.

[Image: app%20state%20photo]

RE: The Appalachian Family - southcharlotteapp - 12-16-2018 12:32 PM

(12-16-2018 12:17 PM)sdcritter Wrote:  

35-9

RE: The Appalachian Family - falcoapp - 12-16-2018 12:35 PM

Appalachian State is a gold standard football program in the G5. A model of consistency; a steady beacon in the dark night.

RE: The Appalachian Family - hapapp - 12-16-2018 02:24 PM

(12-16-2018 12:35 PM)falcoapp Wrote:  Appalachian State is a gold standard football program in the G5. A model of consistency; a steady beacon in the dark night.

Let's be happy with where we are without declaring ourselves this or that. Let's be humble and be grateful at our good fortune

RE: The Appalachian Family - CoachWillRob - 12-16-2018 03:31 PM

(12-16-2018 02:24 PM)hapapp Wrote:  
(12-16-2018 12:35 PM)falcoapp Wrote:  Appalachian State is a gold standard football program in the G5. A model of consistency; a steady beacon in the dark night.

Let's be happy with where we are without declaring ourselves this or that. Let's be humble and be grateful at our good fortune

Agreed. Things can change real fast in college football ... let’s make a NY6 bowl 1st before we beat our chest of being the gold standard. Still some work that needs to be done.

RE: The Appalachian Family - EagleTeacher - 12-16-2018 03:47 PM

Congrats on a great season App State.

RE: The Appalachian Family - FearTheLion - 12-18-2018 06:29 PM

Just wanted to pop over here and offer congrats to you all. And not just for winning big...unfortunately as an ODU fan, we have been on the wrong side of that beating by your program a couple of times.

I just got back from a New Orleans weekend of food, music and fun and I have to say, your fan base was much more impressive than I could have imagined going in. I have been down there when ODU basketball beat Notre Dame in the dance and have seen good college alumni and fan representation over the years. But what I saw from you all this weekend was simply big time. I also saw some Blue Raiders down there (and give them some props as a conference mate) but you guys dwarfed them in almost every section of town that I partied in (the quarter, Canal down by Harrahs, and Frenchman Street). That looked real good and if it were ODU, I would've been beaming with pride. Great stuff.

RE: The Appalachian Family - trapdrawApp - 12-18-2018 11:24 PM

(12-18-2018 06:29 PM)FearTheLion Wrote:  Just wanted to pop over here and offer congrats to you all. And not just for winning big...unfortunately as an ODU fan, we have been on the wrong side of that beating by your program a couple of times.

I just got back from a New Orleans weekend of food, music and fun and I have to say, your fan base was much more impressive than I could have imagined going in. I have been down there when ODU basketball beat Notre Dame in the dance and have seen good college alumni and fan representation over the years. But what I saw from you all this weekend was simply big time. I also saw some Blue Raiders down there (and give them some props as a conference mate) but you guys dwarfed them in almost every section of town that I partied in (the quarter, Canal down by Harrahs, and Frenchman Street). That looked real good and if it were ODU, I would've been beaming with pride. Great stuff.

04-cheers

RE: The Appalachian Family - AppinSC - 12-19-2018 07:20 AM

(12-18-2018 06:29 PM)FearTheLion Wrote:  Just wanted to pop over here and offer congrats to you all. And not just for winning big...unfortunately as an ODU fan, we have been on the wrong side of that beating by your program a couple of times.

Thanks FeartheLion. I did not get to make it down but was pleased to see the number of App fans that did. App folks are a fun bunch overall! We have our warts just like every other program but there is a high percentage of App Nation who will offer you their last brat off the grill or offer you a beverage. Again, thanks for the props! 04-cheers