CSNbbs
Playing Redshirts - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big12bbs (/forum-260.html)
+---- Forum: Big 12 Team Talk (/forum-783.html)
+----- Forum: The Gregory A. Ruehlmann Sr. Memorial Cincinnati Board (/forum-404.html)
+----- Thread: Playing Redshirts (/thread-863063.html)

Playing Redshirts - Bcatbog - 11-11-2018 09:06 AM

We have a max of4 games to go. As I understand it any fresh who have not played can now play and keep their year of eligibility.

Does anyone know the status of our fresh re the their RSs?

RE: Playing Redshirts - mbj655 - 11-11-2018 11:29 AM

You can see how many games everyone has played in here: GoBearcats

RE: Playing Redshirts - Banter - 11-11-2018 12:38 PM

If you haven't seen some of the freshman play much at this point they will likely redshirt. They won't use many new faces next week, and we may get to see some against ECU, but against UCF and in the bowl I doubt we see many guys not on the two deep.

RE: Playing Redshirts - djtothemoney - 11-12-2018 09:59 AM

(11-11-2018 12:38 PM)Banter Wrote:  If you haven't seen some of the freshman play much at this point they will likely redshirt. They won't use many new faces next week, and we may get to see some against ECU, but against UCF and in the bowl I doubt we see many guys not on the two deep.

Depends on the bowl game, honestly. If it's NY6, probably not, if we're playing in the Military Bowl, they probably get a shot.

RE: Playing Redshirts - marcuscan - 11-12-2018 12:37 PM

My guess is the bowl game is the best time to really get some frosh some PT. The longer than usual prep time leading up to a bowl game means you can really hammer out some plays where young guys can get in there.

mc

RE: Playing Redshirts - Bruce Monnin - 11-12-2018 01:17 PM

(11-12-2018 12:37 PM)marcuscan Wrote:  My guess is the bowl game is the best time to really get some frosh some PT. The longer than usual prep time leading up to a bowl game means you can really hammer out some plays where young guys can get in there.

mc

That means the upperclassmen can have a Bowlcation, then.