CSNbbs
NBR Jax State vs North Carolina A&T at 6 today on ESPNHD - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: NBR Jax State vs North Carolina A&T at 6 today on ESPNHD (/thread-856236.html)

NBR Jax State vs North Carolina A&T at 6 today on ESPNHD - BAMANBLAZERFAN - 08-25-2018 05:33 PM

The game is at "historic" CRAMPTON BOWL in Montgomery.

That is CH 206 on DirecTV tonight.

RE: NBR Jax State vs North Carolina A&T at 6 today on ESPNHD - BlazrDawg - 08-26-2018 10:20 AM

I watched some of that game on ESPN2 last night. Lots of flags, particularly for chippy misbehaviors in the first half. AT n T led 7-3 near the end of the first half when I turned it off.

RE: NBR Jax State vs North Carolina A&T at 6 today on ESPNHD - BAMANBLAZERFAN - 08-26-2018 02:07 PM

Both teams had a lot of "first game of the season" miscues, but Jax State came back and made it close. Their fumble on their last drive cost them a FG chance to tie leading to a possible overtime win.

The second TV game between Wyoming and New Mexico State was much more one-sided in favor of Wyoming.

RE: NBR Jax State vs North Carolina A&T at 6 today on ESPNHD - WesternBlazer - 08-26-2018 02:27 PM

(08-26-2018 02:07 PM)BAMANBLAZERFAN Wrote:  Both teams had a lot of "first game of the season" miscues, but Jax State came back and made it close. Their fumble on their last drive cost them a FG chance to tie leading to a possible overtime win.

The second TV game between Wyoming and New Mexico State was much more one-sided in favor of Wyoming.

They actually fumbled twice in the last 3 minutes of the game while in NCAT territory and driving...

RE: NBR Jax State vs North Carolina A&T at 6 today on ESPNHD - BlazrDawg - 08-26-2018 06:20 PM

(08-26-2018 02:27 PM)WesternBlazer Wrote:  
(08-26-2018 02:07 PM)BAMANBLAZERFAN Wrote:  Both teams had a lot of "first game of the season" miscues, but Jax State came back and made it close. Their fumble on their last drive cost them a FG chance to tie leading to a possible overtime win.

They actually fumbled twice in the last 3 minutes of the game while in NCAT territory and driving...

Soooooooo, did the NC guys actually win?

RE: NBR Jax State vs North Carolina A&T at 6 today on ESPNHD - BAMANBLAZERFAN - 08-27-2018 12:23 PM

(08-26-2018 06:20 PM)BlazrDawg Wrote:  

JSU fumbled away its chance to kick a last minute FG to tie the game and send it to overtime. NC A&T was able to hold on for a 3 point win.

I'll bet UAB FBHC Clark has mentioned this game result to the Blazer team to keep them on task for our first game 8/30.

RE: NBR Jax State vs North Carolina A&T at 6 today on ESPNHD - UABslant - 08-27-2018 01:22 PM

(08-27-2018 12:23 PM)BAMANBLAZERFAN Wrote:  

JSU fumbled away its chance to kick a last minute FG to tie the game and send it to overtime. NC A&T was able to hold on for a 3 point win.

I'll bet UAB FBHC Clark has mentioned this game result to the Blazer team to keep them on task for our first game 8/30.

That game wasn't an upset for JSU.
NC A&T was awarded the HBCU national championship last season after going 12-0 and has won it the last 3 of 4 years. Savannah St is no NC A&T.

RE: NBR Jax State vs North Carolina A&T at 6 today on ESPNHD - braves95 - 08-27-2018 01:40 PM

I didn't get to see the entire game, but from what I watched JSU played very sloppy. They clearly have a lot of talent, but a lot of mental mistakes.

RE: NBR Jax State vs North Carolina A&T at 6 today on ESPNHD - GreenHornet33 - 08-27-2018 02:33 PM

(08-27-2018 01:40 PM)braves95 Wrote:  I didn't get to see the entire game, but from what I watched JSU played very sloppy. They clearly have a lot of talent, but a lot of mental mistakes.

Yeah that was a sloppy game. There had to be 25+ flags thrown on Saturday night

RE: NBR Jax State vs North Carolina A&T at 6 today on ESPNHD - GreenHornet33 - 08-27-2018 02:35 PM

(08-27-2018 01:22 PM)UABslant Wrote:  
(08-27-2018 12:23 PM)BAMANBLAZERFAN Wrote:  

That game wasn't an upset for JSU.
NC A&T was awarded the HBCU national championship last season after going 12-0 and has won it the last 3 of 4 years. Savannah St is no NC A&T.

You're right, Savannah State isn't even in the same galaxy as NC A&T. A&T has 2 FBS wins over the last 2 seasons and I wouldn't be shocked to see them beat ECU this weekend. A&T has won 2 of the last 3 HBCU national titles and is a top 10 FCS team.