CSNbbs
Chuck Staben Forced Out at Idaho - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: Chuck Staben Forced Out at Idaho (/thread-850618.html)

Chuck Staben Forced Out at Idaho - LatahCounty - 05-25-2018 12:28 PM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Hello, Sun Belt friends. Too little too late, but I thought some of you might like to know that Chuck Staben has been shown the door. The State Board of Education actually noticed that Staben has delivered on precisely zero of his goals and poisoned relationships with faculty, alumni, and the general public. Sadly, it's being done in the cheapskate Idaho way -- his contract won't be extended and he's in a lame duck year. But still.

RE: Chuck Staben Forced Out at Idaho - NO_QUARTER - 05-25-2018 12:47 PM

Dang, wish that could have happened a little sooner! Who knows what that could have changed for y'all.

RE: Chuck Staben Forced Out at Idaho - DoubletapWolf - 05-25-2018 12:47 PM

(05-25-2018 12:28 PM)LatahCounty Wrote:  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Hello, Sun Belt friends. Too little too late, but I thought some of you might like to know that Chuck Staben has been shown the door. The State Board of Education actually noticed that Staben has delivered on precisely zero of his goals and poisoned relationships with faculty, alumni, and the general public. Sadly, it's being done in the cheapskate Idaho way -- his contract won't be extended and he's in a lame duck year. But still.

I know this action to not renew his Contract will please many Idaho Football fans. Good Luck to the Vandals . . . 04-cheers04-cheers

RE: Chuck Staben Forced Out at Idaho - HighCountry - 05-25-2018 12:58 PM

Good luck, boys. Are you eligible for the playoffs this year? Dropping down and winning the title right away would certainly ease the pain.

RE: Chuck Staben Forced Out at Idaho - CardinalBlackTrojan - 05-25-2018 02:31 PM

(05-25-2018 12:58 PM)HighCountry Wrote:  Good luck, boys. Are you eligible for the playoffs this year? Dropping down and winning the title right away would certainly ease the pain.

I would lose my mind if Idaho won the FCS national championship. That would be too awesome.

RE: Chuck Staben Forced Out at Idaho - Georgia_Power_Company - 05-25-2018 03:23 PM

(05-25-2018 02:31 PM)CardinalBlackTrojan Wrote:  
(05-25-2018 12:58 PM)HighCountry Wrote:  Good luck, boys. Are you eligible for the playoffs this year? Dropping down and winning the title right away would certainly ease the pain.

I would lose my mind if Idaho won the FCS national championship. That would be too awesome.

+1

RE: Chuck Staben Forced Out at Idaho - stAte_3 - 05-25-2018 11:04 PM

I-D-A-H-O......Idaho, Idaho, Go, Go, Go!

I’ll be the biggest Idaho fan this year.

RE: Chuck Staben Forced Out at Idaho - Florida RedWolf - 05-26-2018 02:35 AM

Congrats on the good news. The university, state, and fans deserve better than this guy gave you. Soon you should have the opportunity to move on to a much better future. You have the support of the SBC.