CSNbbs
GCU Season Ticket Prices on the Rise - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: WACbbs (/forum-376.html)
+---- Forum: WAC West Division (/forum-1008.html)
+----- Forum: Grand Canyon (/forum-988.html)
+----- Thread: GCU Season Ticket Prices on the Rise (/thread-849494.html)

GCU Season Ticket Prices on the Rise - ProfScott - 05-06-2018 10:08 PM

Anyone out there GCU season ticket holders? Got a call from the arena box office this past week and the cost of my seats went up over 200%. Ouch! Apparently instead of three tiered levels in the lower bowl they are now having only two. This moved my seats from tier two to tier one doubling my price right there. Add an additional price increase across the board and my seats went from about $5 dollars/game to $15 dollars (assuming about 20 home games). Still very cheap but my wallet is feeling the pain right now.

RE: GCU Season Ticket Prices on the Rise - Brillio - 05-07-2018 06:08 PM

I haven't heard anything season tickets yet. I was hoping to move my seats, as I'm in the weird section behind the GCU basket, under the overhang. I feel left out up there.

RE: GCU Season Ticket Prices on the Rise - ProfScott - 05-07-2018 09:52 PM

(05-07-2018 06:08 PM)Brillio Wrote:  I haven't heard anything season tickets yet. I was hoping to move my seats, as I'm in the weird section behind the GCU basket, under the overhang. I feel left out up there.
You will likely get the opportunity to relocate since I heard some season ticket holders have elected not to pay the higher prices.

RE: GCU Season Ticket Prices on the Rise - dancingNMSUaggie - 05-08-2018 04:03 PM

Welcome to the real world and non profit universities GCU fans. Let's see how many sell outs you have now although that is still dirt cheap compared to what NMSU fans have to pay. As the $$$ go away with the corporation so will low ticket prices.

RE: GCU Season Ticket Prices on the Rise - Brillio - 05-08-2018 04:22 PM

I’m pretty sure GCU will still outdraw the aggies. But thanks for your concern.

RE: GCU Season Ticket Prices on the Rise - LopesUp - 05-08-2018 07:33 PM

curious, since you are here. How much do you pay for season tickets at NMSU?

(05-08-2018 04:03 PM)dancingNMSUaggie Wrote:  Welcome to the real world and non profit universities GCU fans. Let's see how many sell outs you have now although that is still dirt cheap compared to what NMSU fans have to pay. As the $$$ go away with the corporation so will low ticket prices.

RE: GCU Season Ticket Prices on the Rise - Lopes87 - 05-08-2018 07:43 PM

15 bucks isn't bad at all sign me up!

RE: GCU Season Ticket Prices on the Rise - ProfScott - 05-08-2018 07:47 PM

(05-08-2018 07:43 PM)Lopes87 Wrote:  15 bucks isn't bad at all sign me up!
That's assuming 20 home games which may not happen. Actually, I prefer it does not happen since I think we need more OOC road games to help prepare us for the WAC season.
However, even if it is only 16 games then that still works out to less than $20 bucks per game which is still very reasonable since I sit only a few rows behind the GCU bench.

RE: GCU Season Ticket Prices on the Rise - dancingNMSUaggie - 05-09-2018 11:24 AM

(05-08-2018 04:22 PM)Brillio Wrote:  I’m pretty sure GCU will still outdraw the aggies. But thanks for your concern.

Of course you will. The tickets are still way cheaper. Pack out your place. We will just continue winning championships and outnumbering you in Vegas. BTW, so not concerned! (being facetious right back at ya)

RE: GCU Season Ticket Prices on the Rise - dancingNMSUaggie - 05-09-2018 12:01 PM

(05-08-2018 07:33 PM)LopesUp Wrote:  curious, since you are here. How much do you pay for season tickets at NMSU?

(05-08-2018 04:03 PM)dancingNMSUaggie Wrote:  Welcome to the real world and non profit universities GCU fans. Let's see how many sell outs you have now although that is still dirt cheap compared to what NMSU fans have to pay. As the $$$ go away with the corporation so will low ticket prices.

Substantially more but I don't have the current prices. On top of ticket price a donation of $150.00 is required to the Aggie Athletic Dept. The donation stuff is what lot's of schools are doing now. You'll get there if you guys are truly going non-profit in the future.