CSNbbs
It's Cincinnati's time. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big12bbs (/forum-260.html)
+---- Forum: Big 12 Team Talk (/forum-783.html)
+----- Forum: The Gregory A. Ruehlmann Sr. Memorial Cincinnati Board (/forum-404.html)
+----- Thread: It's Cincinnati's time. (/thread-849290.html)

It's Cincinnati's time. - DuaneNorman - 05-03-2018 12:04 AM

You know, I was out there just crushing, riding hard and fast all over town on the fastest motorcycle in the world, thinking about Cincinnati, feeling such immense Cincinnati pride. There is nothing like being a Cincinnati fan.

I pulled up to the store that sells shirts and hats, and I bought so many shirt and hats that say "Cincinnati" on them. I bought them all!

I love Cincinnati so much. The lifetime of happiness that being a Cincinnati fan has blessed me with makes me feel so good. I want to shout it to the world!

I'm going to be a Cincinnati fan until I die. I'm going to preach the gospel of Cincinnati, and offer the world my insight and analysis about Cincinnati football and basketball until I can no longer breathe.

These are the good days, but better times are ahead. Cincinnati will prove to the world what I've kept a secret before, but now proclaim with pride.

The road to the championship runs through Cincinnati. Cincinnati.

RE: It's Cincinnati's time. - Not Duane - 05-03-2018 08:17 AM

(05-03-2018 12:04 AM)DuaneNorman Wrote:  You know, I was out there just crushing, riding hard and fast all over town on the fastest motorcycle in the world, thinking about Cincinnati, feeling such immense Cincinati pride. There is nothing like being a Cincinnati fan.

I pulled up to the store that sells shirts and hats, and I bought so many shirt and hats that say "Cincinnati" on them. I bought them all!

I love Cincinnati so much. The lifetime of happiness that being a Cincinnati fan has blessed me with makes me feel so good. I want to shout it to the world!

I'm going to be a Cincinnati fan until I die. I'm going to preach the gospel of Cincinnati, and offer the world my insight and analysis about Cincinnati football and basketball until I can no longer breathe.

These are the good days, but better times are ahead. Cincinnati will prove to the world what I've kept a secret before, but now proclaim with pride.

What happened against Nevada?

What happened to XU against Fla. St.?

RE: It's Cincinnati's time. - crex043 - 05-03-2018 10:10 AM

(05-03-2018 12:04 AM)DuaneNorman Wrote:  You know, I was out there just crushing, riding hard and fast all over town on the fastest motorcycle in the world, thinking about Cincinnati, feeling such immense Cincinati pride. There is nothing like being a Cincinnati fan.

Duane, thanks for posting. I was looking for a new bedtime story to read to my two year old son - this will work great!

RE: It's Cincinnati's time. - Bruce Monnin - 05-03-2018 11:07 AM

Dammit! He's right!

It IS Cincinnati's time!

RE: It's Cincinnati's time. - djtothemoney - 05-03-2018 11:47 AM

Duane's motorcycle is the talk of the town!

RE: It's Cincinnati's time. - Not Duane - 05-03-2018 11:31 PM

(05-03-2018 11:07 AM)Bruce Monnin Wrote:  Dammit! He's right!

It IS Cincinnati's time!

For what?

RE: It's Cincinnati's time. - bearcatfan1211 - 05-04-2018 10:36 AM

Don't lie Duane I saw you...it's really a moped.

RE: It's Cincinnati's time. - doss2 - 05-04-2018 12:36 PM

(05-04-2018 10:36 AM)bearcatfan1211 Wrote:  Don't lie Duane I saw you...it's really a moped.

Probably a big Vespa!