CSNbbs
The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... (/thread-848412.html)

Pages: 1 2

The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... - usmbacker - 04-19-2018 10:37 AM

Comey Quits Republican Party Over Trump…

Quote:Former FBI Director James Comey in a new interview railed against the Republican Party, saying he thinks the GOP has lost its way.

“The Republican Party has left me and many others,” Comey, who was a registered Republican for most of his life, said during an interview on the ABC News podcast “Start Here” when asked whether he still considers himself a Republican in his “heart of hearts.”

“I just think they’ve lost their way and I can’t be associated with it.”

Comey said he saw the change in the party take place starting with President Trump‘s campaign. He said the GOP has continued to change over the course of the Trump presidency.

“These people don’t represent anything that I believe in,” he said.

He added that he thinks the Republican Party now reflects “entirely Donald Trump’s values.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/383700-comey-gop-has-left-me-and-many-others-and-become-party-of-trump

RE: The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... - UofMstateU - 04-19-2018 10:39 AM

I hope the libturds are finally seeing through Comey's masquerade as a "republican".

RE: The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... - SoMs Eagle - 04-19-2018 10:43 AM

He was a republican......until they started winning.

RE: The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... - umbluegray - 04-19-2018 10:45 AM

Draining the swamp.

RE: The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... - Owl 69/70/75 - 04-19-2018 04:25 PM

He is a bureaucrat first, last, and always. My guess is that he became a republican because he was up for promotion when a republican was in the white house. That's how most bureaucrats find a party.

Remember that bureaucrats see four levels of classified information--the usual confidential, secret, and top secret, plus a fourth, damaging to the agency. And there's only one of those hills that they will die on.

RE: The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... - shere khan - 04-19-2018 04:27 PM

(04-19-2018 10:37 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  Comey Quits Republican Party Over Trump…

Quote:Former FBI Director James Comey in a new interview railed against the Republican Party, saying he thinks the GOP has lost its way.

“The Republican Party has left me and many others,” Comey, who was a registered Republican for most of his life, said during an interview on the ABC News podcast “Start Here” when asked whether he still considers himself a Republican in his “heart of hearts.”

Comey said he saw the change in the party take place starting with President Trump‘s campaign. He said the GOP has continued to change over the course of the Trump presidency.

He added that he thinks the Republican Party now reflects “entirely Donald Trump’s values.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/383700-comey-gop-has-left-me-and-many-others-and-become-party-of-trump

Comey's government code name should be "the ex wife"

RE: The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... - TechRocks - 04-19-2018 04:53 PM

(04-19-2018 04:27 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(04-19-2018 10:37 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  Comey Quits Republican Party Over Trump…

Comey's government code name should be "the ex wife"

or drama queen.

RE: The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... - Tom in Lazybrook - 04-19-2018 04:58 PM

(04-19-2018 10:39 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  I hope the libturds are finally seeing through Comey's masquerade as a "republican".

He intervened to get Trump elected.

RE: The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... - Owl 69/70/75 - 04-19-2018 05:00 PM

(04-19-2018 04:58 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(04-19-2018 10:39 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  I hope the libturds are finally seeing through Comey's masquerade as a "republican".

Yes, by confirming the existence of a true double standard.

RE: The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... - umbluegray - 04-19-2018 05:02 PM

Who did?

RE: The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... - Fort Bend Owl - 04-19-2018 05:19 PM

So everyone is okay with the Republican Party now representing Trump's values?

RE: The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... - umbluegray - 04-19-2018 05:53 PM

(04-19-2018 05:19 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  So everyone is okay with the Republican Party now representing Trump's values?

What values did they represent before Trump?

RE: The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... - BuffaloTN - 04-19-2018 05:55 PM

Most of us quit the Republican party 20 plus years ago. It's basically just a vote against the Democrat party now.

RE: The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... - usmbacker - 04-19-2018 06:49 PM

(04-19-2018 05:55 PM)BuffaloTN Wrote:  Most of us quit the Republican party 20 plus years ago. It's basically just a vote against the Democrat party now.

Are you saying that is why Comey left?

RE: The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... - BcatMatt13 - 04-19-2018 07:19 PM

Hilary lost because she was the least likable presidential candidate the democrats have put forth in a while. Just no charisma whatsoever. Obama had it in droves.

RE: The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... - olliebaba - 04-19-2018 10:06 PM

(04-19-2018 05:19 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  So everyone is okay with the Republican Party now representing Trump's values?

Are you suggesting that the Demons had values? The only reason most of us are on Trumps side is that he's promised and he's kept. He's got his list and he's checking them off one by one. That's why he got elected. The only promise we heard from Killery was that Trumps was a racist, misogynist, and other stuff which truthfully I don't care because the woman was worst.

I'm just hoping that she gets her just due along with her puppets.

RE: The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... - shere khan - 04-19-2018 10:19 PM

so you are ok with hating the President and America?

RE: The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... - Owl 69/70/75 - 04-20-2018 12:54 AM

Your question presumes facts not in evidence.

RE: The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... - stinkfist - 04-20-2018 01:15 AM

(04-19-2018 04:25 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  He is a bureaucrat first, last, and always. My guess is that he became a republican because he was up for promotion when a republican was in the white house. That's how most bureaucrats find a party.

Remember that bureaucrats see four levels of classified information--the usual confidential, secret, and top secret, plus a fourth, damaging to the agency. And there's only one of those hills that they will die on.

he's no different than most of those other schmucks in washtub.....what a condescending pos that sleestack is...

it's truly pathetic how our gooberment has evolved in 100 yrs..... how it continues to feed on itself in growth (numbers), and how damaging that continues to become as the clock tick-tocks should concern anyone with a functional brain....

they're doing everything possible to shove a 10 ft pole up the USD's arse......

#DJTexperiment or bust....

RE: The Republican Party Has A Big Win..... - stinkfist - 04-20-2018 01:19 AM

(04-19-2018 05:53 PM)umbluegray Wrote:  

What values did they represent before Trump?

XACLY!

they went to 'bendover tard land' long ago.....