CSNbbs
Tol-Edo's Next College Football Recruit - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Eastern Michigan (/forum-478.html)
+----- Thread: Tol-Edo's Next College Football Recruit (/thread-848356.html)

Tol-Edo's Next College Football Recruit - Luckeyone - 04-18-2018 01:31 PM

https://youtu.be/dlAkcEKIyvI

Just kidding Rocket fans :-)

RE: Tol-Edo's Next College Football Recruit - TheWoodenNickle - 04-18-2018 03:43 PM

This is great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Tol-Edo's Next College Football Recruit - ljmhurons - 04-19-2018 09:43 AM

Very funny.

Not a bad promo for EMU until they get to video of an actual game and the east side stands are almost entirely empty.

In the late 60s author George Plimpton got permission to go to camp with the Detroit Lions. He wrote a book called Paper Lion that was made into a movie. The Lions played themselves. It was what got Alex Karras started in Hollywood.

RE: Tol-Edo's Next College Football Recruit - emu steve - 04-19-2018 10:45 AM

(04-19-2018 09:43 AM)ljmhurons Wrote:  Very funny.

Not a bad promo for EMU until they get to video of an actual game and the east side stands are almost entirely empty.

In the late 60s author George Plimpton got permission to go to camp with the Detroit Lions. He wrote a book called Paper Lion that was made into a movie. The Lions played themselves. It was what got Alex Karras started in Hollywood.

If EMU could work it out, they should provide to have cameras in both an end zone AND the east side.

Shooting stills or video from the west side is... 01-wingedeagle

Stills are easy. Put the photographer on the OTHER side of the field.

Television cameras are a tougher issue...

RE: Tol-Edo's Next College Football Recruit - Bob Wickersham - 04-19-2018 11:57 AM

(04-19-2018 10:45 AM)emu steve Wrote:  

If EMU could work it out, they should provide to have cameras in both an end zone AND the east side.

I made that suggestion in 2011. I also urged them to start funneling more people to the east side stands. For the life of me, I cannot understand why EMU allows camera crews to set up shooting entirely empty stands! Talk about hurting your brand.

RE: Tol-Edo's Next College Football Recruit - ljmhurons - 04-19-2018 12:08 PM

EMU could have managed this guy in ways they couldn't manage a network.

RE: Tol-Edo's Next College Football Recruit - TheWoodenNickle - 04-19-2018 07:59 PM

(04-19-2018 11:57 AM)Bob Wickersham Wrote:  
(04-19-2018 10:45 AM)emu steve Wrote:  

I made that suggestion in 2011. I also urged them to start funneling more people to the east side stands. For the life of me, I cannot understand why EMU allows camera crews to set up shooting entirely empty stands! Talk about hurting your brand.
Move the EMU team, the students, and the band to the east side.