CSNbbs
OT. Direct Tv package... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: OT. Direct Tv package... (/thread-848281.html)

OT. Direct Tv package... - olliebaba - 04-17-2018 04:24 PM

What sports TV package from Direct Tv do you guys favor in order to watch Cusa sports? I'm trying to find something that will show Miner football and basketball for next year and of course important games from our conference that will make a difference in conference standings. You know like when the second place team plays the first place team and so forth.

Thanks for your help in advance.

RE: OT. Direct Tv package... - MU42 - 04-17-2018 08:06 PM

Lol. Tv and CUSA in the same post. Save your money. Just stream.

RE: OT. Direct Tv package... - ghostofclt - 04-17-2018 08:43 PM

clt likes aol sports

RE: OT. Direct Tv package... - WKUFan518 - 04-18-2018 07:17 AM

(04-17-2018 04:24 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  What sports TV package from Direct Tv do you guys favor in order to watch Cusa sports? I'm trying to find something that will show Miner football and basketball for next year and of course important games from our conference that will make a difference in conference standings. You know like when the second place team plays the first place team and so forth.

Well two years ago you just needed the "sports package" which is $13.99 a month and you would see most of all CUSA games on ASN. Now those games are no longer on Direct TV....So you are about 2 years behind haha.....Now I still purchase the Sports Package because you will get the "BEIN" game of the week and WKU basketball still is televised to on FCS, so sports package was still worth buying for me...

RE: OT. Direct Tv package... - solohawks - 04-18-2018 09:46 AM

Cheapest way to get Bein is through sling

$10 Spanish base package or $10 International Sports base package

RE: OT. Direct Tv package... - KAjunRaider - 04-18-2018 10:17 AM

(04-17-2018 04:24 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  What sports TV package from Direct Tv do you guys favor in order to watch Cusa sports? I'm trying to find something that will show Miner football and basketball for next year and of course important games from our conference that will make a difference in conference standings. You know like when the second place team plays the first place team and so forth.

I add the Sports Pack in late August and take it off in March.

RE: OT. Direct Tv package... - WKUFan518 - 04-18-2018 11:34 AM

(04-18-2018 10:17 AM)KAjunRaider Wrote:  

Yes I do same...

RE: OT. Direct Tv package... - MU ATO - 04-18-2018 07:59 PM

I have all the sports channels. You do have to check back in with DirecTV though as channels are added and “update” your sports package.

RE: OT. Direct Tv package... - MU ATO - 04-18-2018 08:02 PM

(04-18-2018 10:17 AM)KAjunRaider Wrote:  

My wife used to do that too.

RE: OT. Direct Tv package... - JCMiner - 04-18-2018 09:20 PM

Direct tv is offering streaming packages. It might be something to consider.

https://www.directvnow.com/thegoodstuff?ref=EaYEPS00GHEBRD0EP&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_6HCtaLF2gIVwQJpCh3G7AuQEAAYASAAEgKmDfD_BwE#sixty-plus-live-channels

RE: OT. Direct Tv package... - TTT - 04-19-2018 12:34 AM

Get yourself a cracked firestick and save a loooot of money.

RE: OT. Direct Tv package... - jcduncan13 - 04-22-2018 08:38 AM

I used Playstation Vue in the past, but I think I might do Slingtv once football starts back. I just hope they add CBS sports network...if not you can always do free trials and cancel after they end.

RE: OT. Direct Tv package... - herdfan129 - 04-22-2018 08:38 PM

I have SlingTV and love it.