CSNbbs
Former WMU Bronco Terry Crews eating the wings of death! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Western Michigan (/forum-469.html)
+------ Forum: The Dan Burgardt Memorial Bronco Football Forum (/forum-489.html)
+------ Thread: Former WMU Bronco Terry Crews eating the wings of death! (/thread-844899.html)

Former WMU Bronco Terry Crews eating the wings of death! - BroncoPhilly - 03-08-2018 02:42 PM

Former WMU Bronco Terry Crews eating the wings of death! - SilentStryk09 - 03-08-2018 02:48 PM

Guy that works for me bought that sauce, and I got to try it a few weeks ago. It really is that hot.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

RE: Former WMU Bronco Terry Crews eating the wings of death! - bostonbronco - 03-08-2018 08:09 PM

That video is hilarious.

Crews is hilarious and a talent.

Did not know he had a full scholarship to Western for art.

RE: Former WMU Bronco Terry Crews eating the wings of death! - RunningGame - 03-08-2018 10:42 PM

20 minutes long I said, I'll watch just the first 2 minutes I said... frickin' hilarious!

RE: Former WMU Bronco Terry Crews eating the wings of death! - BroncoPhilly - 03-08-2018 11:02 PM

Terry started at WMU as a LBer, but he packed on the muscle so well the coaches moved him to DE. He almost single-handedly beat BGSU that glorious 1988 champion season, they couldn't keep him out of their backfield.

I think he played his last season at DE at about 235#, but it was rock-solid muscle and he was quick off the ball to boot. Great locker room personality as well, he kept everyone in stitches.