CSNbbs
How to Watch the @Delaware Game - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: UNCW (/forum-686.html)
+----- Thread: How to Watch the @Delaware Game (/thread-839340.html)

How to Watch the @Delaware Game - solohawks - 01-05-2018 08:56 PM

Delaware does not use CAA.TV like everyone else and so watching the game at Delaware on Roku, Fire TV, or Smart TV can be a hassle. The feed is easily available on a phone but not a device that will allow you to watch on a TV.

For Apple TV or Chromecast, the game can easily be cast from your phone to your TV but for other devices it requires an extra step.

Step 1: Download the FREE "Video and TV Cast" App from 2kit consulting in the Google Play store to your phone. If you want to watch on a Roku, make sure you download the Roku version. Same with Fire TV, LG Smart TV, and Samsung Smart TV as each device has its own version

Step 2: Open the App and make sure it's connected to the correct device. If you have more than 1 device click the Casting Button in the top right corner and select the device you want to use

Step 3: Open the Bluehens.com link in the App. Click the "Pencil" button in the top center and paste in the following:
http://www.bluehens.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?&id=1911463&catid=0&KEY=&DB_OEM_ID=29100

Step 4: Play the video in the App. Scroll down to the video and hit the play button to get the feed started

Step 5: Cast the video. Click the "Remote Bar" and the bottom of the App and select the link ending in UNCW. This should send the video to the Roku or other device.

It's a bit of a hassle but if you wanna watch it will work as I tested it out during the William and Mary @ Delaware game tonight

How to Watch the @Delaware Game - Tribal - 01-05-2018 09:01 PM

We curbstomped the Boo Hens.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RE: How to Watch the @Delaware Game - B_Hawk06 - 01-05-2018 09:31 PM

(01-05-2018 09:01 PM)Tribal Wrote:  We curbstomped the Boo Hens.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Your team is playing really well. Scary well. Considering our defense (or lack of), I'm not looking forward to our matchups this year.

RE: How to Watch the @Delaware Game - solohawks - 01-07-2018 01:55 PM

Feed is up and running

RE: How to Watch the @Delaware Game - surfsalot - 01-07-2018 02:24 PM

Subbed too early. We get a flow going and then he subs. That has to stop if we are going to win any games.

RE: How to Watch the @Delaware Game - Seahawkhoops - 01-07-2018 04:12 PM

How to watch the Ud game...... with a pillow over your head and on mute