CSNbbs
More Corruption..... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+----- Forum: Spin Room - Wild West Edition. (/forum-789.html)
+----- Thread: More Corruption..... (/thread-819551.html)

Pages: 1 2

More Corruption..... - Redwingtom - 06-06-2017 03:41 PM

I mean from the trump Organization...my bad.

Quote:The best part about all this, according to Eric Trump, is the charity's efficiency: Because he can get his family's golf course for free and have most of the other costs donated, virtually all the money contributed will go toward helping kids with cancer. "We get to use our assets 100% free of charge," Trump tells Forbes.

That's not the case. In reviewing filings from the Eric Trump Foundation and other charities, it's clear that the course wasn't free--that the Trump Organization received payments for its use, part of more than $1.2 million that has no documented recipients past the Trump Organization. Golf charity experts say the listed expenses defy any reasonable cost justification for a one-day golf tournament.

Additionally, the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which has come under previous scrutiny for self-dealing and advancing the interests of its namesake rather than those of charity, apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for the Trump Organization.
How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business

RE: More Corruption from the Clinton Foundation - ericsrevenge76 - 06-06-2017 03:47 PM

Don't worry, no one here actually thought you were going to point out corruption in the Clinton Foundation.

Your SN was right under the thread title.

RE: More Corruption from the Clinton Foundation - SuperFlyBCat - 06-06-2017 03:50 PM

RE: More Corruption from the Clinton Foundation - Redwingtom - 06-06-2017 04:53 PM

So from the first two respondents...neither care that trump once again appears to have personally profited from a charitable rouse.

Got it.

RE: More Corruption from the Clinton Foundation - SuperFlyBCat - 06-06-2017 04:57 PM

(06-06-2017 04:53 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  So from the first two respondents...neither care that trump once again appears to have personally profited from a charitable rouse.

Got it.

Zero evidence.

RE: More Corruption from the Clinton Foundation - SuperFlyBCat - 06-06-2017 04:58 PM

(06-06-2017 04:53 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  So from the first two respondents...neither care that trump once again appears to have personally profited from a charitable rouse.

Got it.

Bypassed the horrific and criminal corruption of the Clintons Tom, not surprised.

RE: More Corruption from the Clinton Foundation - UofMstateU - 06-06-2017 04:59 PM

Got it.

Yep. Don't give two shitz. Perhaps if the libturds haven't been butthurt screaming for the past 6 months over fake news and lies I may have even read the article to show you where you are wrong again. But right now I don't give a shitz.

RE: More Corruption from the Clinton Foundation - Redwingtom - 06-06-2017 05:07 PM

(06-06-2017 04:58 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

Got it.

Bypassed the horrific and criminal corruption of the Clintons Tom, not surprised.

Nice deflection.

But I did forget about all the criminal convictions of them and the foundation, so thanks for linking those...oh wait...

Not surprising though...there's no way to defend trump raising money off of those suffering. He's a total ******* and has always been one. Shame you value party and politics over country and humanity.

RE: More Corruption from the Clinton Foundation - SuperFlyBCat - 06-06-2017 05:30 PM

(06-06-2017 05:07 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Got it.

Nice deflection.

But I did forget about all the criminal convictions of them and the foundation, so thanks for linking those...oh wait...

Not surprising though...there's no way to defend trump raising money off of those suffering. He's a total ******* and has always been one. Shame you value party and politics over country and humanity.

15 Million to St. Jude's Hospital. Shame on you Tom. I mean it shame on you.

RE: More Corruption from the Clinton Foundation - Tom in Lazybrook - 06-06-2017 05:50 PM

(06-06-2017 03:41 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  I mean from the trump Organization...my bad.

Quote:The best part about all this, according to Eric Trump, is the charity's efficiency: Because he can get his family's golf course for free and have most of the other costs donated, virtually all the money contributed will go toward helping kids with cancer. "We get to use our assets 100% free of charge," Trump tells Forbes.

That's not the case. In reviewing filings from the Eric Trump Foundation and other charities, it's clear that the course wasn't free--that the Trump Organization received payments for its use, part of more than $1.2 million that has no documented recipients past the Trump Organization. Golf charity experts say the listed expenses defy any reasonable cost justification for a one-day golf tournament.

Additionally, the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which has come under previous scrutiny for self-dealing and advancing the interests of its namesake rather than those of charity, apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for the Trump Organization.

I saw that. I'm not surprised.

RE: More Corruption from the Clinton Foundation - MileHighBronco - 06-06-2017 05:59 PM

Got it.

Nice deflection.

Yeah, Hill and Bill and their foundation did self deal in Haiti, raising and pocketing money "off of those suffering." I don't recall you being outraged about that at all. You can say I'm deflecting but you're a big hypocrite.

RE: More Corruption from the Clinton Foundation - DefCONNOne - 06-06-2017 06:15 PM

(06-06-2017 03:41 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  I mean from the trump Organization...my bad.

Max Power would be proud of you, young padawan.

RE: More Corruption from the Clinton Foundation - Redwingtom - 06-07-2017 09:13 AM

(06-06-2017 05:59 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  

Got it.

Nice deflection.

Yeah, Hill and Bill and their foundation did self deal in Haiti, raising and pocketing money "off of those suffering." I don't recall you being outraged about that at all. You can say I'm deflecting but you're a big hypocrite.

Source? A credible one please.

RE: More Corruption from the Clinton Foundation - South Carolina Duke - 06-07-2017 09:41 AM

Troll thread. Violation of AUP

Special rules for special people.

RE: More Corruption from the Clinton Foundation - Redwingtom - 06-07-2017 09:51 AM

Someone seems triggered.

RE: More Corruption..... - Redwingtom - 06-07-2017 11:55 AM

Guess my stalker was wrong again. Clearly, I don't get special treatment. 03-lol

RE: More Corruption..... - DefCONNOne - 06-07-2017 12:20 PM

(06-07-2017 11:55 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Guess my stalker was wrong again. Clearly, I don't get special treatment. 03-lol

Clearly your delusion is limitless. You get to fly off the handle and insult posters with nary a stern talking to. You get to dictate who gets to do what in the Spin Room with nary a stern talking to. I could go on, but I won't. 07-coffee3

RE: More Corruption..... - Redwingtom - 06-07-2017 01:08 PM

(06-07-2017 12:20 PM)DefCONNOne Wrote:  
(06-07-2017 11:55 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Guess my stalker was wrong again. Clearly, I don't get special treatment. 03-lol

Clearly your delusion is limitless. You get to fly off the handle and insult posters with nary a stern talking to. You get to dictate who gets to do what in the Spin Room with nary a stern talking to. I could go on, but I won't. 07-coffee3

You're full of ****. I no longer do what you claim since the new spin room rules were implemented. No, I'm not perfect...but you're conflating a mole hill into a mountain.

And Hambone or LS won't confirm this, but I have on more than one occasion been banned from the spin room. Once for a weekend and once for a month, so save your indignation for someone else. It's not warranted with me.

RE: More Corruption..... - UTSAMarineVet09 - 06-07-2017 03:03 PM

(06-07-2017 01:08 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

You're full of ****. I no longer do what you claim since the new spin room rules were implemented. No, I'm not perfect...but you're conflating a mole hill into a mountain.

And Hambone or LS won't confirm this, but I have on more than one occasion been banned from the spin room. Once for a weekend and once for a month, so save your indignation for someone else. It's not warranted with me.

[Image: Y0bn9HD.gif]

RE: More Corruption..... - Redwingtom - 06-07-2017 03:43 PM

(06-07-2017 03:03 PM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  
(06-07-2017 01:08 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

[Image: Y0bn9HD.gif]

Feel free to post links to any threads from the main spin room (not this one) where I insulted posters, who hadn't insulted me first, after the rule change back in August of 2015. You won't find many from me and certainly way less than many others from the right directed at me, Fit and Mach. I have NO doubt!