CSNbbs
Volleyball schedule - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: WACbbs (/forum-376.html)
+---- Forum: WAC West Division (/forum-1008.html)
+----- Forum: Grand Canyon (/forum-988.html)
+----- Thread: Volleyball schedule (/thread-819440.html)

Volleyball schedule - Brillio - 06-05-2017 03:50 PM

When is the volleyball schedule going to be released? The season starts in just less than two months. Could you imagine not having the bball schedule out two months out from the first practice?

Volleyball schedule - ThunderDan49 - 06-05-2017 04:06 PM

I assume in the coming week it will come out. They may be releasing all the schedules together for fall and winter sports, except for soccer.

RE: Volleyball schedule - Brillio - 06-14-2017 02:16 AM

The schedule came out today. We have a tourney in Tucson and I saw that all of our home games are inside gcu arena this season.. seems a bit cavernous for the volleyball team, I think.

RE: Volleyball schedule - gleadley - 06-14-2017 07:27 AM

Matches in the arena actually work out nicely. I've been to one & I think the end up sectioning off the north half of the arena. Doing that plus not pulling out the expandable seating on the south end actually make for a pretty intimate feeling venue. They can also run intro videos during and pump music during matches. Not too shabby.

RE: Volleyball schedule - JustALopesFan - 06-15-2017 03:04 AM

I heard from players that are on the team that they are renovating he smaller gym into a volleyball first venue. What all that entails is not entirely sure.