CSNbbs
What's your favorite type of beer? (Stout, Ale, etc.) - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Sports Bar (/forum-531.html)
+---- Thread: What's your favorite type of beer? (Stout, Ale, etc.) (/thread-819273.html)

What's your favorite type of beer? (Stout, Ale, etc.) - nzmorange - 06-03-2017 09:07 AM

I'm a huge fan of fresh pilsners. Pilsners are good in general, but they're surreal when they're fresh out of the tank.

Other than that, pale ales are my solid go to.

RE: What's your favorite type of beer? (Stout, Ale, etc.) - Ohio Poly - 06-03-2017 09:24 PM

Pale Ale. Not IPA.

RE: What's your favorite type of beer? (Stout, Ale, etc.) - AssyrianDuke - 06-05-2017 11:48 AM

I like Vienna Lagers, Red Ales, and Dunkels. Erdinger Hefewiesse Dunkel is the best damn beer ever (in my humble opinion).

RE: What's your favorite type of beer? (Stout, Ale, etc.) - DexterDevil - 06-06-2017 05:36 AM

Stouts

RE: What's your favorite type of beer? (Stout, Ale, etc.) - JTiger - 06-06-2017 06:47 AM

IPA's

more hoppy the better

RE: What's your favorite type of beer? (Stout, Ale, etc.) - BadgerMJ - 06-06-2017 09:23 AM

(06-03-2017 09:07 AM)nzmorange Wrote:  I'm a huge fan of fresh pilsners. Pilsners are good in general, but they're surreal when they're fresh out of the tank.

Other than that, pale ales are my solid go to.

Depends.

If I'm looking to enjoy a pint or two, then give me Guinness Stout any day and every day.

If I'm looking to go out for the night and kick back several or wanting to wash down some pizza, Miller Lite (Pilsner) is the choice.

RE: What's your favorite type of beer? (Stout, Ale, etc.) - Lush - 06-07-2017 09:04 AM

i've been getting into more island and euro beer lately. mostly grolsch cuz i need the bottles for kombucha. murphy's stout is like most likely my all time fav. most of the time i be drank'n an ipa. if i've just ran a 5k, a pbr

RE: What's your favorite type of beer? (Stout, Ale, etc.) - EverRespect - 06-09-2017 05:12 AM

Tripels

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk