CSNbbs
Former Florida running back Jordan Cronkrite to officially visit Cincinnati - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-400.html)
+----- Forum: AACbbs Archives (/forum-418.html)
+------ Forum: Cincinnati Archives (/forum-932.html)
+------ Thread: Former Florida running back Jordan Cronkrite to officially visit Cincinnati (/thread-811934.html)

Former Florida running back Jordan Cronkrite to officially visit Cincinnati - Bearhawkeye - 03-10-2017 01:57 AM

Surprised nobody has mentioned this, but he was considered quite a prospect coming out of HS and flashed pretty well as true frosh. Apparently fell off last year, possibly tied to injury. Might make a great replacement for Boone next year. Officially visiting UC on April 7 per his father in a link below.

Former Florida RB Jordan Cronkrite To Visit Cincinnati

Former Florida running back Jordan Cronkrite to officially visit Cincinnati.

RE: Former Florida running back Jordan Cronkrite to officially visit Cincinnati - wanes - 03-10-2017 07:45 AM

(03-10-2017 01:57 AM)Bearhawkeye Wrote:  Surprised nobody has mentioned this, but he was considered quite a prospect coming out of HS and flashed pretty well as true frosh. Apparently fell off last year, possibly tied to injury. Might make a great replacement for Boone next year. Officially visiting UC on April 7 per his father in a link below.

Former Florida RB Jordan Cronkrite To Visit Cincinnati

Former Florida running back Jordan Cronkrite to officially visit Cincinnati.

Assuming he would sit out this season and use it as a redshirt year, then have 2 years left. We would have quite the stable of backs for the 2018 season

Juniors - Boose, Holloman, Cronkrite
Soph - Doaks
Frosh - Greene, Warren (assuming both redshirt this season)

RE: Former Florida running back Jordan Cronkrite to officially visit Cincinnati - crex043 - 03-10-2017 03:51 PM

Jordan Cronkite? So many possibilities with nicknames. I hope he signs for that reason alone.

"That's the way it is."

RE: Former Florida running back Jordan Cronkrite to officially visit Cincinnati - MickMack - 03-11-2017 12:04 AM

(03-10-2017 03:51 PM)crex043 Wrote:  Jordan Cronkite? So many possibilities with nicknames. I hope he signs for that reason alone.

"That's the way it is."

Jordan Cronkrite. Yes, I did it too until google corrected me.