CSNbbs
If Anyone Still Cares... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: Drexel (/forum-681.html)
+----- Thread: If Anyone Still Cares... (/thread-792086.html)

If Anyone Still Cares... - Timer - 09-24-2016 03:13 PM

Just an FYI...

Just noticed that the CAAZone has reinvented itself into a single discussion board as of today, no separate boards for each school. You can read the info at the usual home page and will need to re-register if interested.

RE: If Anyone Still Cares... - Dragon For Life - 09-25-2016 12:20 AM

(09-24-2016 03:13 PM)Timer Wrote:  Just an FYI...

Just noticed that the CAAZone has reinvented itself into a single discussion board as of today, no separate boards for each school. You can read the info at the usual home age and will need to re-register if interested.

If people show up so will I :)

RE: If Anyone Still Cares... - J.B. - 09-26-2016 07:24 AM

Nope. The 5 or 6 Drexel fans who still care to post on message boards have already found their way over here. The CAA Zone is dead.

RE: If Anyone Still Cares... - Spearsie - 09-29-2016 12:04 PM

I am excited again for the start of the new season. It has been a while. Changes were needed and most of the diehards are happy that a change was made. Go Dragons!

RE: If Anyone Still Cares... - Dragon For Life - 09-30-2016 04:11 PM

I don't have high expectations especially with a weak ooc schedule. However, I am happy about the new season hopefully seeing a new energy.

RE: If Anyone Still Cares... - DrachenFire - 10-04-2016 02:02 PM

Yikes, it's time to pull the plug on the Zone. That refresh makes last year's look like a coding marvel. I'm also no longer cited as the highest ranked poster so, screw them. Glad I saved some of my greatest hits.