CSNbbs
This is amazing. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+----- Forum: Sun Belt General Discussion (/forum-729.html)
+----- Thread: This is amazing. (/thread-784565.html)

This is amazing. - Pounce FTW - 07-18-2016 08:29 PM

While I'm afraid this is just going to solidify a belief that I'm some liberal hippie cultist trying to fit in with those who follow the most sacred religion of the south (that'd be college football, of course)...I prefer to think of it as a brief escape from the division that's been so prominent in our country (and popped up on this board) lately.

Also, I think it's beautiful. Skip in about a minute to go straight to the good stuff.

RE: This is amazing. - BurlingtonApp - 07-20-2016 10:52 AM

(07-18-2016 08:29 PM)Pounce FTW Wrote:  While I'm afraid this is just going to solidify a belief that I'm some liberal hippie cultist trying to fit in with those who follow the most sacred religion of the south (that'd be college football, of course)...I prefer to think of it as a brief escape from the division that's been so prominent in our country (and popped up on this board) lately.

Also, I think it's beautiful. Skip in about a minute to go straight to the good stuff.

One of the most absolute beautiful songs when it's just Cohen or Buckley. This brings it to another level when considering context. And that's from another liberal hippie cultist.