CSNbbs
Go to Hell, LSU - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SECbbs (/forum-285.html)
+---- Forum: SEC Conference Talk (/forum-246.html)
+----- Forum: SEC Smack Talk (/forum-248.html)
+----- Thread: Go to Hell, LSU (/thread-7406.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Reb32 - 11-10-2003 08:22 PM

:D

- USMFAN#1 - 11-13-2003 02:22 PM

Go Eagles!! Geux Tigers!!

- Rebel - 11-13-2003 02:33 PM

You know Rebs, these damn yellow pigeons sure have a helluva lot of animosity towards us. You think its a mental condition?

- USMFAN#1 - 11-13-2003 02:53 PM

YEAH THATS IT REBELS...I WANT TO HAVE AN OLD MAN FOR A MASCOT...OH WAIT, BETTER YET, NONE AT ALL...REAL GOOD! YA'LL ARE THE CLASS OF THE SOUTH FOR SURE...HA HA

- USMFAN#1 - 11-13-2003 02:56 PM

OR MAYBE ITS A MENTAL THING I HAVE SINCE I THOUGHT USM IS THE LARGEST STATE UNIVERSITY IN MISSISSIPPI...DID I IMAGINE THAT WE'RE THE FASTEST GROWING SCHOOL AND WILL BE LEAPS AND BOUNDS AHEAD OF YOU GUYS IN YEARS TO COME? WITHOUT THE SEC YOU WOULDNT SURVIVE IN ATHELETICS....YEAH YA'LL ARE GOOD THIS YEAR, WHATS AFTER MANNING JR?

- Rebel - 11-13-2003 03:12 PM

DUDE WHY ARE YOU YELLING.... DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS? ALSO, OLE MISS HAS MORE HISTORY THAT THAT 'LIL Rt. 49 SCHOOL WILL EVER HAVE. :stupid:

- USMFAN#1 - 11-13-2003 03:19 PM

Yeah i wasnt yelling i just like writing in caps...So why dont you go back to you little farm in oxford and bale some hay....is that logo the bumper sticker on your rusty, broken down, 4 wheel drive '72 ford pickup? :stupid: back at cha bizitch!!

- Rebel - 11-13-2003 03:21 PM

USMFAN#1 Wrote:Yeah i wasnt yelling i just like writing in caps...So why dont you go back to you little farm in oxford and bale some hay....is that logo the bumper sticker on your rusty, broken down, 4 wheel drive '72 ford pickup? :stupid: back at cha bizitch!!
Man, you got that ALL wrong. It's a Chevy and it's a '71.

- USMFAN#1 - 11-13-2003 03:26 PM

ha ha...well at least we both got a sense of humor....ya'll's rebs are pretty good this year i'll give you that

- Rebel - 11-13-2003 03:31 PM

USMFAN#1 Wrote:ha ha...well at least we both got a sense of humor....ya'll's rebs are pretty good this year i'll give you that
I ain't gettin' cocky. As I have always said, that has always been our downfall. As long as we stay humble, I think we can win out.

- Reb32 - 11-13-2003 07:14 PM

Hey Burgerboy, where you been!!! Don't try to come on the board in a disguise, I recognize your typing anywhere. Haven't been around much since the mighty Ole Miss Rebels started kicking everyone's arse.

RebelKev, don't mind this moron. He comes on the board every now and then and gives everyone a good laugh. 03-lol

- USMFAN#1 - 11-17-2003 09:02 AM

Actually I just joined the board about two weeks ago and have never been on before so obviously you are confused. I believe I saw you talking smack on a C-USA site so I thought I would return the favor. Buh bye. SOUTHERN MISSISSIPPI, USM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Reb32 - 11-17-2003 07:25 PM

USMFAN#1 Wrote:Actually I just joined the board about two weeks ago and have never been on before so obviously you are confused. I believe I saw you talking smack on a C-USA site so I thought I would return the favor. Buh bye. SOUTHERN MISSISSIPPI, USM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well......................where's the smack. This is the smack board and we are allowed to smack until our poor little hearts are content. So, bring it on!!! Oh, that's right, you don't have nothing to talk smack about anyway. I would be embarassed too if I was pulling for a team in the Conference of Unwanted Student Atheletes.

- Pride_of_the_South - 11-18-2003 05:43 PM

This game is little pickens to us. We have bigger fish to fry...the SEC championship game and the Sugar Bowl! :wave:

Get off the tracks Rebels...A Tiger train is coming thru!

- 10MAN - 11-19-2003 12:48 AM

Pride_of_the_South Wrote:Get off the tracks Rebels...A Tiger train is coming thru!
Our tracks in Oxford are a tad bit rough, so be careful you don't get derailed.

- Rebel - 11-19-2003 12:56 AM

Pride_of_the_South Wrote:Get off the tracks Rebels...A Tiger train is coming thru!
We got our muskets.

- hamburglar - 11-24-2003 12:18 AM

Reb32, I thought you knew me. However, I like the way USMFAN#1 thinks. You all are afraid to play us. Why would u glorify wins over LaMonroe and the rest of the Hostess snack cake editions of college football. Step up to the plate and play a real team every once in a while. Oh wait, you did and LSU beat you like a drum. LOL!! It was so great seeing them win.

'Nuf Said.

USMFAN#1, welcome to the boards. I have been arguing with these Ole Miss fans for a year and a half. I have been the only Southern Miss fan on here for sometime. There was another one "Goldclaw" but I think he scared RebKev too much.

We are Liberty Bowl bound!!!! 04-cheers

- Rebel - 11-24-2003 12:23 AM

hamburglar Wrote:Reb32, I thought you knew me.  However, I like the way USMFAN#1 thinks.  You all are afraid to play us.  Why would u glorify wins over LaMonroe and the rest of the Hostess snack cake editions of college football.  Step up to the plate and play a real team every once in a while.  Oh wait, you did and LSU beat you like a drum.  LOL!!  It was so great seeing them win. 

'Nuf Said.

USMFAN#1, welcome to the boards.  I have been arguing with these Ole Miss fans for a year and a half.  I have been the only Southern Miss fan on here for sometime.  There was another one "Goldclaw" but I think he scared RebKev too much. 

We are Liberty Bowl bound!!!!  04-cheers
Uhhh, nope. I've never had a run-in with Gold Claw, just heard stories. BTW, scared me? ROFLMAO! No one scares me man. You must be thinking of someone else.

....and just for the record....."I" think USM SHOULD be on our schedule.

hmmm........oh wait, unless you are talking about Winged being Gold Claw. Hmmm........

- 10MAN - 11-24-2003 03:02 AM

hamburglar Wrote:We are Liberty Bowl bound!!!! 04-cheers
Wow! Impressive. :rolleyes: Aim high, my little feathered friend, aim high. Oh that's right, the Liberty Bowl is the pinnacle of bowl games they offer to pathetically inferior, little second-rate conferences such as yours, right? Ooops, my bad. 03-lol

- Rebel_Rx - 11-24-2003 08:37 AM

excited about going to Memphis? That really does say a lot about a person.