CSNbbs
Colonial All-Pro Camp - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: William & Mary (/forum-691.html)
+----- Thread: Colonial All-Pro Camp (/thread-734805.html)

Colonial All-Pro Camp - billymac - 04-15-2015 06:53 PM

Well, Jimmye got the homerun this time. They should come out of the woodwork for Peyton.

William and Mary head football coach Jimmye Laycock and the Colonial All-Pro Football Camp have once again attracted some of the most prominent names from the National Football League to serve as guest instructors at this year's camp, which will be held June 21-24 on the W&M campus.

Participating in this summer's camp will be Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning, New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski and Carolina Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly.

Quite a collection.

RE: Colonial All-Pro Camp - WMInTheBurg - 04-15-2015 08:11 PM

Those are some of the biggest names in football. I hope Paul's is ready for Gronk.

RE: Colonial All-Pro Camp - Tribal - 04-15-2015 08:17 PM

SF and Gronk will go head-to-head to win temporary companionship with the ladies of W'burg.

RE: Colonial All-Pro Camp - Tribe4SF - 04-16-2015 09:10 AM

(04-15-2015 08:17 PM)Tribal Wrote:  SF and Gronk will go head-to-head to win temporary companionship with the ladies of W'burg.

Gronk gets lucky because I'll be in Hatteras.

RE: Colonial All-Pro Camp - WMSportsBlog - 04-16-2015 11:11 AM

We need to get Sean McDermott to come on over with Kuechly--add some W&M flavor

RE: Colonial All-Pro Camp - jptj - 05-25-2015 08:54 PM

Has anyone had a child who attended the camp? My son is a huge Payton fan - do the kids have a good chance to meet the NFL stars ( or actually catch a pass from a Hall of Famer)?

RE: Colonial All-Pro Camp - Tribe21 - 05-25-2015 09:17 PM

(05-25-2015 08:54 PM)jptj Wrote:  Has anyone had a child who attended the camp? My son is a huge Payton fan - do the kids have a good chance to meet the NFL stars ( or actually catch a pass from a Hall of Famer)?

Both of my boys went 2 different years, maybe 7 or 8 years ago. I seem to remember the NFL players were there on different days, and for just part of the day. Because the players are there for such a short time there isn't much time for campers to get much time with them. I think a lot of the younger kids were asking for and expecting autographs but I don't think any of the players signed very much. Just not enough time. But they did get to meet Brett Favre and both caught a pass from him in different drills.