CSNbbs
Congrats to ULM on a nice season - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: Congrats to ULM on a nice season (/thread-730789.html)

Congrats to ULM on a nice season - GaSoEagle - 03-14-2015 09:38 PM

Just watched the last half replayed on ESPN3 of our game vs. ULM today. There were numerous chances for ULM to win the game. I am sure it was agonizing to lose a game when you hold the opponent to 44 points.

I think if Ga. Southern and ULM played 10 games this year it would be about a 5-5 split. We were that evenly matched. We won by 4 at ULM, ULM won by 3 in Statesboro and we win by 1 today. It can't get much closer that that.

But congrats on a good year to ULM.

Re: RE: Congrats to ULM on a nice season - Georgia_Power_Company - 03-15-2015 10:10 AM

(03-14-2015 09:38 PM)GaSoEagle Wrote:  Just watched the last half replayed on ESPN3 of our game vs. ULM today. There were numerous chances for ULM to win the game. I am sure it was agonizing to lose a game when you hold the opponent to 44 points.

I think if Ga. Southern and ULM played 10 games this year it would be about a 5-5 split. We were that evenly matched. We won by 4 at ULM, ULM won by 3 in Statesboro and we win by 1 today. It can't get much closer that that.

Yes congratulations to ULM on a good season!

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App

RE: Congrats to ULM on a nice season - CajunExpress - 03-15-2015 11:26 AM

ULMost need to not think Richard is locked up forever. They need to pay the man a lot more. He took a dead in the water program to the semi finals. App State can appreciate what he faced as they are sitting this one out due to RPI issues I believe.

RE: Congrats to ULM on a nice season - Arrowhead - 03-15-2015 03:08 PM

(03-14-2015 09:38 PM)GaSoEagle Wrote:  Just watched the last half replayed on ESPN3 of our game vs. ULM today. There were numerous chances for ULM to win the game. I am sure it was agonizing to lose a game when you hold the opponent to 44 points.

Classy posts. Thanks.

RE: Congrats to ULM on a nice season - SOT1977 - 03-15-2015 06:51 PM

(03-15-2015 11:26 AM)CajunExpress Wrote:  ULMost need to not think Richard is locked up forever. They need to pay the man a lot more. He took a dead in the water program to the semi finals. App State can appreciate what he faced as they are sitting this one out due to RPI issues I believe.

I doubt we have those thoughts but it depends on who is looking at him. Right now he plans to stay in Monroe for a while (he's not done with this "project" yet as far as he's concerned) and I know he doesn't want to go through all that APR stuff again somewhere else. The future will tell.

RE: Congrats to ULM on a nice season - Pounce FTW - 03-15-2015 09:42 PM

Agreed, great season for the Warhawks. A few bounces going another way and the top of the conference could have easily shaken out differently. I'd love to see them get a postseason shot as well.

RE: Congrats to ULM on a nice season - SOT1977 - 03-15-2015 10:38 PM

The Warhawks are playing in the CBI tournament and will be hosting Eastern Michigan on Wednesday. Obviously not a big tournament but we get to play at least one more game.

Also saw that ULL will be playing Incarnate Word in the CIT tournament.