CSNbbs
FWIW: UNCW moves to #3 in "One Bid Wonders" CAA Rankings - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: UNCW (/forum-686.html)
+----- Thread: FWIW: UNCW moves to #3 in "One Bid Wonders" CAA Rankings (/thread-722287.html)

FWIW: UNCW moves to #3 in "One Bid Wonders" CAA Rankings - 70shawk - 01-08-2015 05:26 AM

OBW CAA Power Rankings

3. UNC-Wilmington (6-7, 1-1)
Results: L 68-56 vs. Hofstra; W 75-68 vs. Northeastern
This week: Thursday vs. Delaware; Saturday vs. Drexel
Don’t say I didn’t warn you. After an upset against the Huskies, the Seahawks proved they have of the best defensive front lines and some of the boldest guards in the league. Even with Cedrick Williams and Chuck Ogbodo coming off the bench, the Seahawks were still the more physical team than the championship-favored Huskies (UNC-W outscored Northeastern 42-26 in the paint). Jordon Talley (21 points 8-12 shooting) was the best player in the game and that’s with fellow guards Freddie Jackson and Addison Spruill scoring 18 and 20 points, respectively. If the Seahawks can consistently finish games – which they did not do against the Pride – they could make noise in early March.

RE: FWIW: UNCW moves to #3 in "One Bid Wonders" CAA Rankings - B_Hawk06 - 01-08-2015 10:04 AM

Two questions.

1. Is there a link for this (I'll probably just utilize the old google though)?

2. Google may answer this question too, but I really really really hope that's not a CAA site that is using "UNC-Wilmington" and "UNC-W". Maybe there's a way we (UNCW Athletic Dept) can contact that author and have that changed in the future?

RE: FWIW: UNCW moves to #3 in "One Bid Wonders" CAA Rankings - Seahawk Nation 08 - 01-08-2015 12:46 PM

Wait, I thought Mullet said Keatts was doing this with Buzz's guys and deserves little credit?

RE: FWIW: UNCW moves to #3 in "One Bid Wonders" CAA Rankings - 82hawk - 01-08-2015 04:46 PM

With basically the same players, would this years team beat last years?

RE: FWIW: UNCW moves to #3 in "One Bid Wonders" CAA Rankings - Seahawkhoops - 01-08-2015 05:27 PM

(01-08-2015 04:46 PM)82hawk Wrote:  With basically the same players, would this years team beat last years?
Ummmmmmmm, YES. Don't think there is really a question there. We have played a tougher schedule to date and are 1 win away from the entire season total last year.

FWIW: UNCW moves to #3 in "One Bid Wonders" CAA Rankings - B_Hawk06 - 01-08-2015 05:39 PM

(01-08-2015 04:46 PM)82hawk Wrote:  With basically the same players, would this years team beat last years?

Was this a serious question or... ???

If Buzz was still here he'd probably have found a way to have Tanner Milson get a fifth year of eligibility just so we could set a 5 year record of UNCW turnovers.