CSNbbs
NMSU attendance - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: NMSU attendance (/thread-705337.html)

NMSU attendance - 6FlagsOverGeorgiaSouthern - 09-27-2014 09:13 AM

NMSU fans, I was looking at the ESPN site at the Ga Southern/NMSU matchup, and the tickets tab states that there are only 3 tickets left for the game? Is that true? Pretty awesome, and should make for a great atmosphere next Saturday if true. I've never really paid attention to that tickets tab, so I have no clue if it is actually accurate or not.

RE: NMSU attendance - NCeagle - 09-27-2014 09:26 AM

Those are tickets sold through stub hub which is a 3rd party site where people can sell their own tickets. It is not necessarily an accurate depiction of how many tickets are available

NMSU attendance - slycat - 09-27-2014 09:38 AM

It's better to look at the school website if they do a seat by seat selection. If not then it's pretty unknown

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App

RE: NMSU attendance - Godzilla - 09-27-2014 10:52 AM

If the Sun Belt can start selling out playing each other, and not just when we play P5 opponents, it should go a long way towards getting a better TV contract and the national recognition that comes with it.

RE: NMSU attendance - NotANewbie - 09-27-2014 11:14 AM

(09-27-2014 10:52 AM)Godzilla Wrote:  If the Sun Belt can start selling out playing each other, and not just when we play P5 opponents, it should go a long way towards getting a better TV contract and the national recognition that comes with it.

There are plenty of tickets available. I am an NMSU season ticket holder, and the number of available tickets will be in the thousands, not hundreds.

By all means, plan to attend the game in person.

NMSU attendance - 6FlagsOverGeorgiaSouthern - 09-27-2014 11:49 AM

(09-27-2014 11:14 AM)NotANewbie Wrote:  
(09-27-2014 10:52 AM)Godzilla Wrote:  If the Sun Belt can start selling out playing each other, and not just when we play P5 opponents, it should go a long way towards getting a better TV contract and the national recognition that comes with it.

There are plenty of tickets available. I am an NMSU season ticket holder, and the number of available tickets will be in the thousands, not hundreds.

By all means, plan to attend the game in person.

I do hope to be able to make it out there one day.....but it isn't in the cards this year. I'd like to visit all of the teams in the Belt eventually.

RE: NMSU attendance - CrimsonPhantom - 09-27-2014 12:49 PM

Here is the ticketmaster page for the Georgia Southern Game. If you pull it up there are plenty of seats.

Also NMSU has a special going on the last 4 SBC home games.

It would be great to sell out every home game, but we don't even sell out for or rivals. NMSU has put more money into athletic entertainment. There was a concert after last weeks game. Fans are enjoying this years game experience then in the past.