CSNbbs
Congratulations GS - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: Congratulations GS (/thread-705160.html)

Pages: 1 2

Congratulations GS - GreatAppSt - 09-25-2014 10:04 PM

You all have a very fine football team this season01-ncaabbs. Now go out and beat the rest of the conference foes by 21.

Enjoy it your team earned it.

GAS03-weeping

Congratulations GS - Hail Southern - 09-25-2014 10:06 PM

Thanks, best of luck the remainder of the season GAS.

RE: Congratulations GS - GATA - 09-25-2014 10:07 PM

Best of luck App 04-cheers

Re: Congratulations GS - Ole Sleepy - 09-25-2014 10:17 PM

Georgia Southern. App State. We need App to run this conference. I'm pulling for App in every game the rest of the year. Represent!!!!

Congratulations GS - GaSouthern - 09-25-2014 10:25 PM

Hope all of your injuries recover quickly

RE: Congratulations GS - cmaxwellgsu - 09-25-2014 10:51 PM

App fans are super classy. I've found that in every game I've been to (so far only in the Boro.) It's such a fun rivalry because we can be brutal to each other leading up to the game, and shake hands over a beer afterwards. That said, GATA EAGLES!!!!

RE: Congratulations GS - AppManDG - 09-25-2014 11:05 PM

Congratulations on the W. Stadium looked great, crowd was awesome and ya'll put on a good show for national TV. With 56 freshmen and sophs on this team we've got a lot of growing up to do. Eight starters on defense were either freshmen or sophomores. Our OL is a weakness (thanks Jerry Moore!) and your staff exploited it. Good luck the rest of the way!

RE: Congratulations GS - PhillyApp1 - 09-25-2014 11:06 PM

(09-25-2014 10:51 PM)cmaxwellgsu Wrote:  App fans are super classy. I've found that in every game I've been to (so far only in the Boro.) It's such a fun rivalry because we can be brutal to each other leading up to the game, and shake hands over a beer afterwards. That said, GATA EAGLES!!!!

Go to Hell, well ok, congrats
I still hate losing to Ga South
Thank God its not that often in the last 8 years
My butt is sore from the kicking you gave us tonight
Good luck and health, its early in the season
APP will survive or die in November

RE: Congratulations GS - cmaxwellgsu - 09-26-2014 12:13 AM

(09-25-2014 11:06 PM)PhillyApp1 Wrote:  
(09-25-2014 10:51 PM)cmaxwellgsu Wrote:  App fans are super classy. I've found that in every game I've been to (so far only in the Boro.) It's such a fun rivalry because we can be brutal to each other leading up to the game, and shake hands over a beer afterwards. That said, GATA EAGLES!!!!

Go to Hell, well ok, congrats
I still hate losing to Ga South
Thank God its not that often in the last 8 years
My butt is sore from the kicking you gave us tonight
Good luck and health, its early in the season
APP will survive or die in November

Enjoy your ass whippin' kind sir! Sleep on some ice!

Congratulations GS - boroeagle2 - 09-26-2014 06:40 AM

That Law kid on y'all's defense is a beast, what did he have, like 20 tackles tonight? Great player. Good luck the rest of the way Apps, I think I'll be making my first trip to Boone next year, hope we will make it a streak!

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App

Congratulations GS - gsu2583 - 09-26-2014 06:54 AM

You guys had a man down that looked serious. A DE or a LB. What his status? Was hoping to make it through the game without major injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Congratulations GS - sarkelcpa - 09-26-2014 07:17 AM

The problem with App is just as they said: maturity. That is a heck of a team that will make their opponents look real bad. They have the quarterback of the future that looks a lot like ODU's Heineke, very good linebacking corp as well as an intimidating overall defense.

You guys played a very good game and I hope nobody was hurt. I don't look forward to next year's game. I hope you win the rest of your games.

RE: Congratulations GS - YesAppCan - 09-26-2014 07:29 AM

Congrats to Georgia Southern for a big win. Ya did it right on national television and, I think, made the Sun Belt look good. Always a tough pill to take for us- and I still hate you- just respect the hell out of you. Can't wait til next year!!!!

RE: Congratulations GS - GSUsTALON - 09-26-2014 07:29 AM

(09-25-2014 10:04 PM)GreatAppSt Wrote:  You all have a very fine football team this season01-ncaabbs. Now go out and beat the rest of the conference foes by 21.

Enjoy it your team earned it.

GAS03-weeping

Thanks GreatApps, It may take App an extra year, but I expect you to be in the hunt in the SBC in short order!

RE: Congratulations GS - Saint3333 - 09-26-2014 07:29 AM

I saw one very good team, with a strong OL, QB, and a ton of RBs and one team that has a lot of potential later this year and next. Too many mental mistakes and turnovers to keep us in the game.

Congrats GS, I look forward to returning the favor next year.

RE: Congratulations GS - GSUsTALON - 09-26-2014 07:32 AM

(09-26-2014 07:29 AM)Saint3333 Wrote:  I saw one very good team, with a strong OL, QB, and a ton of RBs and one team that has a lot of potential later this year and next. Too many mental mistakes and turnovers to keep us in the game.

Congrats GS, I look forward to returning the favor next year.

Thanks Saint, but we don't want you to catch up to GSU for another 2 years. WE need to make it 3 in a row to catch up...... ;-)

RE: Congratulations GS - ManOnABuffalo - 09-26-2014 08:47 AM

Congrats bug eaters.

Reminder we still own you (just not completely this year).

16–13–1

RE: Congratulations GS - GaSouthern - 09-26-2014 09:53 AM

I hope you keep Satterfield for 4 more years so we can at least get back ahead in this series.

RE: Congratulations GS - TrueBlueAlum - 09-26-2014 10:02 AM

(09-26-2014 08:47 AM)ManOnABuffalo Wrote:  Congrats bug eaters.

Reminder we still own you (just not completely this year).

16–13–1

Haha, "own" is a strong word for a 3 game lead in the series, but I can't deny you've gotten the best of us the last decade. The team I watched play last night is just a few key pieces away from being the dominant SoCon team I remember. Tough it out the rest of this season and I expect you'll be a force next season.

RE: Congratulations GS - SpeedkingATL - 09-26-2014 10:47 AM

Great game Eagles. You outplayed the Apps in every area. Hopefully the Apps will figure out a way to score once they get in the red zone and win a few before the year is over. Last night was one of the few times in memory that another team made App look SLOW. Crowd and stadium were also impressive.

I would like to check your offensive backs and QBs for silicone spray...they were pretty slippery.