CSNbbs
How does the Conference scheduling work exactly? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: How does the Conference scheduling work exactly? (/thread-692823.html)

How does the Conference scheduling work exactly? - RamblinRedWolf44 - 06-19-2014 04:01 PM

...For instance, stAte doesn't play Troy and Georgia Southern this year

How is it determined which teams are replaced on the red wolves schedule? My best guess would be Idaho and Georgia state would be swapped off but that's based soley on the fact we will have a complete "home/home series"

RE: How does the Conference scheduling work exactly? - Saint3333 - 06-19-2014 04:12 PM

I was told for the 2015 schedule we would play the same teams, swapping home and away of course, if no new teams were added.

Looking forward to a home schedule of GS, Troy, Ark. St., and ULL next year.

RE: How does the Conference scheduling work exactly? - TroyFootball05 - 06-19-2014 04:48 PM

(06-19-2014 04:12 PM)Saint3333 Wrote:  I was told for the 2015 schedule we would play the same teams, swapping home and away of course, if no new teams were added.

Looking forward to a home schedule of GS, Troy, Ark. St., and ULL next year.

Geez. You don't opt out of ASU or ULL and you have all four of those listed above on the road in 2014. Your schedule has done you no favors in your transition year where GS was basically handed a 6-6 or better season. Not saying GS won't be a good team, just that they have an easier road than anyone.

RE: How does the Conference scheduling work exactly? - Fanof49ASU - 06-19-2014 04:52 PM

(06-19-2014 04:01 PM)RamblinRedWolf44 Wrote:  ...For instance, stAte doesn't play Troy and Georgia Southern this year

How is it determined which teams are replaced on the red wolves schedule? My best guess would be Idaho and Georgia state would be swapped off but that's based soley on the fact we will have a complete "home/home series"

Karl has a dartboard and blindfold in his closet...

RE: How does the Conference scheduling work exactly? - RamblinRedWolf44 - 06-20-2014 09:31 AM

that seems more logical than Karl's overall common sense

(06-19-2014 04:52 PM)Fanof49ASU Wrote:  
(06-19-2014 04:01 PM)RamblinRedWolf44 Wrote:  ...For instance, stAte doesn't play Troy and Georgia Southern this year

Karl has a dartboard and blindfold in his closet...