CSNbbs
Who do you want to win the College World Series? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: Who do you want to win the College World Series? (/thread-692406.html)

Who do you want to win the College World Series? - GaSoEagle - 06-14-2014 07:36 PM

In 1 division of Texas, Cal-Irvine, Louisville and Vanderbilt I am pulling for Cal-Irvine to come out of it. They certainly got off to a good start today beating Texas. If Cal-Irvine can't advance I pull for either Vanderbilt or Louisville. Texas is the 1 team I am pulling against.

In the other division of Texas Tech, TCU, Virginia and Mississippi I am pulling for Texas Tech to advance.

So I am pulling for a Texas Tech-Cal-Irvine final.

Who do you guys have?

RE: Who do you want to win the College World Series? - UnitedWeFanTXST - 06-14-2014 08:14 PM

(06-14-2014 07:36 PM)GaSoEagle Wrote:  In 1 division of Texas, Cal-Irvine, Louisville and Vanderbilt I am pulling for Cal-Irvine to come out of it. They certainly got off to a good start today beating Texas. If Cal-Irvine can't advance I pull for either Vanderbilt or Louisville. Texas is the 1 team I am pulling against.

In the other division of Texas Tech, TCU, Virginia and Mississippi I am pulling for Texas Tech to advance.

So I am pulling for a Texas Tech-Cal-Irvine final.

Who do you guys have?

TCU

RE: Who do you want to win the College World Series? - ARSTATEFAN1986 - 06-14-2014 08:38 PM

Mississippi

RE: Who do you want to win the College World Series? - chiefsfan - 06-14-2014 09:01 PM

A Non National Seed not located in the SEC and not named Texas.

So Texas Tech, Louisville, or UC Irvine.

RE: Who do you want to win the College World Series? - CatMom - 06-14-2014 09:39 PM

Don't care for the most part. Just watching. Excited to see UT go down today. 04-cheers

RE: Who do you want to win the College World Series? - EigenEagle - 06-14-2014 10:28 PM

I pull for...

1. Georgia Southern first.
2. All Sun Belt teams not specifically mentioned on this list second.
3. App State and Georgia State (subject to some flexibility) third.
4. Non-P5s/mid-majors fourth (the exception being schools like UConn or Villanova that are good in basketball but very much mid-major in football and baseball).
5. SEC teams fifth
6. All other teams not in the B1G or teams in the northeast or west coast not falling under 1-5.
7. B1G and P5s on west coast or northeast belonging to groups 1-5.
8. Teams on my poop list (varies year to year, usually major P5 programs) last.

So basically, I'm pulling for UC Irvine but I don't expect them to get very far.

RE: Who do you want to win the College World Series? - FoUTASportscaster - 06-14-2014 11:56 PM

Not Texas hate them in everything
Not TCU, we recruit too many of the same players
Not Texas Tech, don't want to see their program rise
Not any SEC team

RE: Who do you want to win the College World Series? - swampbear - 06-15-2014 07:39 AM

Ole' Miss

RE: Who do you want to win the College World Series? - HeartOfDixie - 06-15-2014 10:16 AM

Ole Siss

RE: Who do you want to win the College World Series? - IdahoCajun - 06-15-2014 04:14 PM

Ole Miss.

It's killing me that the Cajuns didn't make it with the team we had.

It was so fun watching us in 2000. We would steal home and other things you don't normally see. I think we were the most popular team that year. We could manufacture runs and were fun to watch.

The funny thing was we beat South Carolina in the Supers and they were being laughed at by the Clemson fans for losing to the little ole Ragin Cajuns.

So when we played Clemson in the CWS, we had alot of South Carolina fans pulling for us. When we beat Clemson in the most awesome finish, a play at the plate, their centerfielder runs and hits our player in the back. Poor sport on National TV, how embarrassing.

I sure wish I was watching us again this year. It is so hard to get to the CWS, then to become within 1 game with the team we had, hurts. Those opportunities don't come around to often. I would have liked to see how we would have done.

RE: Who do you want to win the College World Series? - chiefsfan - 06-15-2014 04:16 PM

Odd side note, but we have had a ton of 1-0 finals in the NCAA Tourney this year. Tech is trailing TCU 1-0 right now themselves in the 8th.